im done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alice_0, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alice_0

alice_0 Active Member

everything has just been falling apart. the last few days have just shown me that i have no friends, my family doesnt give a shit as long as i get my chores done and pay them rent, and work is terrible because those who i worked with i thought were my friends but now all they do is treat me like shit and there is nothing i can do about it. i cant quit because im supposed to start college, but my enrollment councilor hasnt responded to any of my emails or calls so i dont know if i will even be going to college this fall now if she doesnt contact me back soon. there is also this pagent thing that im in. there was a workshop today which luckly i got off work for, but i read the times wrong and now i missed it so i dont know if i will be able to even be in the pagent and i really wanted to do this and i already put so much into it. so basically i dont have anything to look forward to and no one to talk to and with all that considered i really dont have much motivation to live. anyone one got any for me i doubt it will help but i guess it couldnt hurt. i really just want someone to talk to plz.
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

You're young and have much life yet to live. There will be other pagents, other jobs, other chances to go to college. Don't give up on yourself now.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Alice it seems to be one of those days where everything that can go wrong does. Hang in there in college there will be new people to meet new programs to sign up for. There will always be new challenges exciting ones but you just have to stick in there and things will change. You are very young and things can change so quickly for you just keep trying okay. Your parents do care about you and if you talk calmly with them and open and tell them how you are feeling they will understand. Perhaps talking to a professional getting help for your depression will help too. I am glad you posted here because people here do care Just hang in there okay
  4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

You have plenty of time for your life to turn around yet huni. Don't give up because you're going through a bad patch right now. It's not worth throwing your life away over. :hug: Hang in there.
  5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I'm sorry that's happening, Alice. You can keep pushing through. I agree full heartedly with everything said above and think it's all true. Please don't give up. Take it one day at a time.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Alice,

welcome to sf.I'm glad you found us.I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Don't give up,you can get through this. You can PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to xx
  7. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Hi Alice,

Growing up are one of the most stressful times in life for many of us.. but this is not the time to give up yet, as there are plenty .. if not unlimited choices to be made for you.. all it takes is to start somewhere, today, and see the unlimited possibillities ahead of you, it's truly amazing..

I'm currently suicidal im 24 and the only reason is because of what I can't handle.. something that cannot be solved.. and the only way to solve it is to be positive..and to release the fear.

Some problems can be tricky.. and the only way to solve it is by the power of the mind, to be positive. We are all here to overcome and learn our fears.. we are only human and many, many , many humans have flaws.. about 100% of us to be exact LOL.

Forgive yourself, for being a failure/idiot. Forgive others for being nasty idiots. We are only human..and we learn. We will learn.
  8. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I'm always happy to chat too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.