im done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

I kno im not here much anymore, didnt feel as if i belonged here, but i will soon stop coming all together, have finally given up on myself....i kno there is no hope for me to get better, no matter how hard i try i just fall further into worthlessness and despair and that kind of life isnt worth living. i have my way out no more pain, no more judgments, no more disappointments. everyone will be happy, my ugly face will be gone and thats wat everyone wants:( the pain have won, they have won, i wont fight me anymore
  2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Meg I really hope you stay around. As much as you do not believe it right now, you are a great person and one day things will get better for you hun. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no one judges you here we all are suffering but we do care for you. I am sorry you are so sad right now I think coming here is the right thing to do talk and get the pain and sadness out. Please no one wants you to leave I care about you so please stay here and talk
  4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

5. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Hey Meg, please know that we'll be always here for you, for whatever you need. There's no need to suffer in solitude when you have such great people here more than willing to talk to you and help you get through those harsh days. Please don't give up on us and let us help you. :)
  6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i hope you wont leave. i dont even know you yet.
  7. klampner1961

klampner1961 Member

i too feel the same way. IM DONE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.