I'm done.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kris.T, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

That's it. I can't handle this anymore.

If I can find rope, or a gun or something this fucking ends tonight!!

2. Brucer

Brucer Member

Why ?

3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

What's going on Kris? Today sucks... I'm feeling it too. I am sat here practically shaking. Talk to me?

4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

why sweety.talk to us

5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Today can be shit for many of us. Don't let these feelings beat you Kris. Talk to us and let us know what's going on.

6. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

I've calmed down since I posted this.

Basically, why I felt like this.

My christmas for once, was actually good. I had a good day, I didn't feel upset a t all. But my moms partner is an absolute fucking ****, and that's putting it nicely. The poor woman does everything she can for him, for everybody really. And she was having a good day, enjoying herself. He invited about 10 of his friends over, then went to sleep. Leaving her to deal with all of his friends, while he lazed around like a prick.

Anyway, as I've said a few times on here, my mom has a drinking problem, and just doesn't quite know when to stop. He is a very insecure man, and basically accuses my mom of sleeping with EVERY guy who steps foot in our house. I go there with a mate, she's slept with him. :rolleyes:

Anyway, so I have to work at 5am today. I'm laying in bed watching a dvd I got for christmas, it's around 1:30am. I hear the phone ring, immediately I knew it wasn't anything good. It was her partner, telling me my mum was 'pissed' and she started her shit. (Basically he would have been accusing her, she would have been denying). My mom wouldn't have wanted to argue infront of his kids and friends staying over. So she grabbed her bag, and she decided to leave, rather then fight. He tells me she's taken off, 'fallen over:rolleyes: outside, and theres blood on the concrete' and nobody knows where she is...

Up I get, pants on, shoes on and a torch, driving the streets looking for my mom. Driving around, I decide to drive past my sisters house, and I see her fiance out in the street, my window is down and he tells me my moms at his house. He's ready to kill someone, so I figured something must have happened. I turn my car around, park it and go inside.. what do I find? My mom, face covered in blood (Not pissed as he claims, tipsy at best) Her version of events? He started accusing her of sleeping with everyone again, she went to leave to go to my sisters house, and he ran out and grabbed her by her hair asking where she's going. He then throws her down face first into the concrete (I stormed off after this, ready go kill him, and myself)

My moms been dealing with this her entire life. I've lived through her going through being abused time and time again, and the entire thing just overwhelmed me and I wanted to just go through with it, so I wouldn't have to witness my mom be hurt anymore.. but I realised that if I did it, the hurt I'd cause her would be far worse then any abuse she's recieved in her life.

Sorry for the long story, just figured I'd explain this post. I'm fine now guys.. well I'm still pissed off, but no suicidal thoughts anymore. :)

Merry Christmas for everybody who it's still Christmas day for.

7. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

thank you

wow

if anything i have to admire you for your thoughts and thats the thoughts went completely in every direction

and you wrote this to us....i learned a lot...never would have thought those things myself

so i learned its best to be present in one's life... for it is your life

you're a good person and thank you

:)

*hug

8. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

That is so hard to deal with. I would be steaming angry myself.

:hug:

9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Kris I'm glad your Mom has you in her life. You should be very proud of how you carried yourself through that. It took a lot of control and you did it!! Please dont think you need to ever keep anything like that hidden deep inside. Letting it out with people that understand like the members here can really help.

I was in an abusive situation for many many years. Sometimes it is the sheer fear of being alone that keeps a person in that situation. The fear of being alone and not knowing if you could survive on what you have or the abilities you possess. That may be what is going on for your Mom. Do you feel comfortable enough to have a talk withyour Mom? Letting her know how you feel about the partner and how he treats her? How you love her and know that she deserves so much better. Maybe find some information about local women shelters she could go to. It doesnt have to be for a long time. Even a few days. But it would help her to see all the options and resources that are available to her. That there is so much help for her to get out of this relationship. To help her get a sense of self back. And maybe to open his eyes and see that she isnt the "mouse" that he thinks she is. That she is capable of leaving when she wants to.

I dont know. It's just that it took me getting into a shelter to really see that all the threats that he was making really were garbage. And that I needed to get away because he was never going to change. But with some outside help I could. Here to talk if you need or want to Kris.

10. Kris.T

Kris.T Well-Known Member

Thanks heaps.

She called me today and has told me she went and grabbed some clothes and things and is staying at sisters for the time being. I've spoken to her before about my dislike for him, but she came back with the 'he is different when it's just us two'. I didn't believe it for a second but I said if she loves him, I'll support that but if he did anything like that again, I'd beat his head in.

I'm hoping this time, she can leave him for good. She can do, and deserves so much better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.