Im done.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Vagrant, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Good bye.

2. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

I'll be with you to the end.

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

hey mec parle moi

4. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

J'ai déja essayer tu tes jamais pointer sur MSN sur quoi que ce soit, le moment est très mal choisis.

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Desolé mec, cest vrai que je nai pas été la, mais jessaye

6. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

C'est juste que la vie c'est tuff man pis que tu peux jamais compter sur quelqu'un, chaque jours c'est un nouveau combat pis j'tanner d'en affronter un tout les jours, j'ai pris plus soins de mes amis que je pouvais prendre soins de moi maintenant je pence a moi meme, J'souhaite ma mort depuis que jai l'age de pencer, c'est juste pour montrer a quel point que j'en ai marre. Maintenant je pence a moi, aucune lettre de suicide je vais laisser le mystère derrière moi quoi qui arrive ils vont réfléchir a pourquoi j'ai provoquer ma mort.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
  7. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

vagrant, please don't do this......

8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

c sure que la vie c tuff, je suis dans le shit depuis l'age de 16. T'as quel age

9. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Vagrant... you are a valued member of our community. Please reconsider.

10. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

j'ai 19, pis va sur msn pis j'niaise vraiment pas la, ya personne qui veux rien comprendre dans cet esti d'vie salle la, le monde parle trop vite pis ce rendre pas compte de s'quil fond quite a juste parler avec quelqun de real crisse n'importeou dans montreal......... ostie nimportequel stations d'metro...

11. PerfectlyMurdered

PerfectlyMurdered Well-Known Member

Jonathan, don't do this! You know how I and others care about you, you haven't gotten help yet, don't you want to try that? And you seemed to of been in an okay mood earlier.. :(. You haven't answered me on msn and it's making me really worried :(. Please stop and get away from anything harmful and get help.

12. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey, I don't understand the posts in the foreign language sorry but I understand the first post all too well.

I don't know your story but I am assuming it is like many others before you, sad and full of pain. For this I am terribly sorry and wish I had the power to take that from you now and forever. I also wish I had the power to help you see...see a life...

filled with happiness (yes some sad times but near as sad)
    filled with friends to share your happy life with
    filled with love to share with your friends and family
    filled with things to do both new and exciting
    filled with the goals you have set and ones you have to set

I wish I could have you see this life that is yours for the taking right now. But you need to stay and sad to say you need to wether a bit more pain. But we are all here to help with that...see so many have reached out to you and care about how you feel. If so many care now in your time of need how many do you think will be around when things get better? Much more!

Right now the pain is talking and I hope you do not listen to it further! Listen instead to the words from the hearts that care and that still small voice inside you that longs for the life I have described...it is down inside you very deep but it is there trust me...please stay with us, let us shoulder your burden with you, let us help you find a path out of this darkness you have been in for far too long..please let us know what we can do...we care, I care and many others do too..please listen to that voice inside...

Would you be willing to make a pact with me or another member? You may see me post a lot but I have a date and it ain't that far away...maybe we can find happiness at the same time...I don't know just a thought..please do listen to all of us and your heart, your heart that wants to live just not with all the pain that has been.

Love Bambi

13. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Jonathan please keep posting here as well we all care and I am sure between all of us we can come up with some way out..is there anything that makes you smile? anything that you stirs your heart? If so then there is hope and we can build upon that, build a life that is worth living....

Hugs Bambi

14. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

I will miss you my friend. Pax tecum.

15. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey are you okay? I sure hope so. Please let us know how your are doing and keep posting it helps to talk about what you are going through it really does ..

Thinking of you...Bambi

16. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

I did a second attempts yesterday during the morning by hanging and it didn't worked again, now im stuck with a beautifull strangulation mark on my throat and my throat hurt when i try to speak..

17. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

Maybe whatever god you believe in is trying to tell you this is not what you should be doing...you already know what I think. go to the hospital. GET HELP.

18. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Yesterday a whole bunch of friend came home late night and just saw my shit to killmyself and they'd leave and calling cops to get me help and shit then ive been researched by cops for being suicidal and stuff they finnaly catch me after a fucking chase in the streets to bourbonniere/masson streets @ MTL and lied to them about my suicidal tought then went home and being some mad at my friend and suffering from them for backstabbing me i just decided to do it ... well this is why i tryed again

19. ghazi

ghazi Well-Known Member

again, you have 3 options. die, live with the pain, or get help. obviously, youve chosen the first. you have not given the third a chance! WE CANNOT HELP YOU IF YOU DO NOT FIRST HELP YOURSELF.
    YOU MUST LET US HELP YOU.

20. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

I DO UNDERSTAND what you mean buddy,
    But i canno't accept help from anybody same if i want, everyone is telling me this, it's a default of me i am working on it, but i am SCARE to go at the hospital i think you must understand this point, ive been there ONE time in my whole life and it was an bad experience more than being in JAIL for 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.