I'm done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by CloudCatching, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

I really am.
    I don't know what I'm doing anymore and I just seem to be causing everyone problems as of late. Some time ago I realized I can't do anything right and at least here's hoping that I can do at least one thing right tonight.

I wake up feeling worthless and go to bed feeling the same exact thing. I'm sorry.
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Talk to us, and let us know what we can do to help you out of this dark place...
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you'll talk to us about what's wrong!
  4. enerjii

enerjii Active Member

self esteem issues can be very hard to deal with - that feeling of worthlessness - i really feel for you; its like a hurdle that has to be jumped daily - once or many times
  5. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are fed up. If you could change one thing, what would you change??
  6. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

I don't know where to start and I feel like I bother people when I actually do talk to them.

As cliché as it sounds I wish I could just say 'goodbye cruel world' and get it over with. Because, in truth the world is cold, cruel and full of people who use and abuse people who they think are lower than themselves. It's hard to stay hopeful when you're surrounded by that everyday.

I feel lonely and worthless. All the friends I thought I had keep fighting with me over reasons that are far beyond stupid and most of them just like arguing and they say friends are a cure for loneliness- Too bad I feel like I don't have a single one.

7. enerjii

enerjii Active Member

every human has to interact with their environment which includes people so pls dont feel as if you are bothering people - i feel this a lot too - but you have a right to flourish with a support network that enriches your life with good communication

remember the world is also - warm, kind and full of helpful people . . .

some people do get stuck in petty rows as they have deeper issues they need to resolve and go round in circles - but you are breaking free from that by seeking support here and that is a step further and then you can make new friends also who see more of the bigger picture

you change every day anyway so relish this more if you can; to make life focus on what you get positive energy from

8. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

you haven't bothered me. as a matter of fact, i felt better after chatting with you the other night. if you need to talk, catch me when i'm on here and i'll be more than happy to listen. i don't promise answers but i do promise an ear or two.

hang in there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.