im done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aviewfromchaos, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

i can't do this. i can't live with this anymore. tomorrow im going to break up with my girlfriend and end it all. thanks for everybody on here who has talked to me and helped me. but i can't do this anymore.

2. despairguy

despairguy Active Member

Well, u are not giving a description of ur problems.
    Maybe I could help u think things over again. But if u don't I wish u all the best ^^

3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

What can't you live with?

You're a cool guy, View. Who am i going to talk about pirate metal with if you go?

4. aviewfromchaos

myself. i always fuck everything up. i am a total looser. i hate everything. i can't live with what i've done.

5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Just because you've 'fucked' things up in the past, it does not set in stone that your future will be the same.

I'm not sure if you want to elaborate on what is is that you've done?

6. aviewfromchaos

*sigh* i have done horrible things. drugs. drug dealing. prizefighting. i've hurt a lot of people with my actions. i am a horrible human being.

7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

We all make mistakes, View.

The good thing is you've ackowledged what kind of person you don't want to be. Why not take the opportunity to work on being someone you are proud of?

8. aviewfromchaos

i've tried. i keep failing. the stress is turning me gray. i literally have to dye my hair. i'm falling apart. i can't go on anymore.

9. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Have you received professional help?

10. aviewfromchaos

yeah, it doesn't help. i'm too far gone. i'm sorry.

11. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

So you have explored all types of thearpy and tried several different therapists?

No one is too far gone...

12. aviewfromchaos

i have. i've been to 8 shrinks. nothing helps. they just give me some advice that doesn't help and send me on my way. i'm slowly dying. i might as well just give up now.

13. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It's not that nothing helps, just nothing you have discovered yet.

To be honest, i don't believe that you have tried every single type of therapy out there...

Until you have exhausted every single possible option, there is a piece of hope. Hang onto that.

14. aviewfromchaos

once again, my attempt has failed. gahhhh.......i HATE this......

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

that's not a bad thing to have failed at.....now you have another chance..
    go get more help until you find something that works for you.....
    you are totally trying to change your whole life so it won't happen overnight...
    give yourself credit for trying to make it better and keep trying.....
    stay safe...

16. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

we are all slowly dying and fuck up many times in our lifetime. by you posting means that your reaching out to find a solution for your problems, so i wouldnt be too hard on yourself.

dont break up with your girl that will make you feel worse. unless of course she is the cause to some of your problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.