Im done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kaos General, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

What do you do when you go and look on here and see the person you believed to love you and you see messager after message of the same thing from someone else. Bearing in mind this is the person who is so much better than me because he stayed up with her all night when i was away for the weekend but lets make that one hurt less by adding a :lol!: at the end.

I am so fucking done with this bullshit now

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

geez people can be cruel
    sounds like you're so much better without this person in your life
    I know it hurts though

:hug:

3. Kaos General

yeah its just im gonna be told now im being unreasonable and now even more people a5re gonna hate me

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

maybe..... but others will still adore you :arms: I know it's gonna be hard but distance yourself from the situation as best as you can for a day or two. Sometimes just stepping back will give your head the space it needs so that you can confront the issues with greater insights and truths. Please just take even a day?

5. Kaos General

I honestly dont know anymore :i'm sorry:

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed with Itmahanh. Not everyone will hate you. I know it hurts, I can't even imagine how much. :hug:

7. itmahanh

but you do know. you're here and you're posting and asking for help and some listening ears. dont let that go to waste. you're bbing heard hun and there are those of us that will do wehat we can to be there and help as much as we can. step awawy from it even for a few hours. give your head a chance to think. reeally think :arms:

8. Kaos General

I cant im waiting for her to come online

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: I know there's not much I can say, nothing that will take it away. Just letting you know I care, and I'll be here.

10. Kaos General

11. itmahanh

how you doing today hun? here if you need a friend. :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.