i'm done.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by point-less, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. point-less

point-less Well-Known Member

I can't be bothered anymore, to put on a brave face, to get bullied and beat up by people who don't accept you on a daily basis so i'm taking it the easy wahy out. Thank you for the support i've got for the 6 days i've been on here, it meant alot.
    x

2. dontwannabeme

dontwannabeme Well-Known Member

Plz point :(
    Dont give up if you do they will win!
    and we dont want them too win do we?
    just talk too us rant about em if you like be mad angry or come into the chat we all are there too support you :)

hugs dontwannabeme

3. Alonewanderer

Alonewanderer Active Member

Why not just move away from where you are right now????

4. point-less

it makes no difference to me if they win. They win anyway. I dont care I hope they are all happy. They are finally getting what they want. A mistake leaving the world.

5. point-less

because I cant i'm not aloud out my house

6. dontwannabeme

your not a mistake look at the strenght you have come on chat if you wanna talk plz :)

i really want too help you as you dont deserve this becouse of others :(

7. point-less

my chat on here doesn't work, just leave it honestly there are people in more need of attention I just thought I would annonce my suicide because the people who have supported me on here for the past few days well thats the biggest amount of support i've had in my whole life.

8. dontwannabeme

you are worth the trouble and effort.
    Every single ounch of it why becouse we understand you :)
    And i hear its been good support so why not try more ?

9. point-less

becasue i'm tired of trying to be happy, to let my step-dad accept that i'm not his real daughter and him beat for me it, to make friends, to be normal, to get my family to trust me and not look down at me in pity, to be accepted, to be remeberedd by my own mom, to no upset every,
    i'm just so sick of trying when all the other times i've failed, what makes this moment in me trying any different?
    I'm sick of being me.

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

it's not your fault your step-dad beats you....he is the one with the problem and he needs to stop it....I'm sorry you feel your Mums not there for you..
    i'm just so sick of trying when all the other times i've failed, what makes this moment in me trying any different? because as long as you keep trying there is hope ....
    have you thought of telling your Mum that you will report your stepdad to the authorities?

11. point-less

well I don't live with my mom...she is in a mental institute

12. point-less

I can't ...my mom's in a mental institute

13. Laur

Laur New Member

None of this is your fault. None of it! Turn around, the world hasn't turned its back on you. We're all here for you because we want you to live. We want you to have a future! Never mind your step-dad, if he doesn't see what a wonderful person you are and how you're too beautiful to be beat, then forget him. He's not important. One day, you're going to grow up and have a wonderful job, wonderful friends, a wonderful family, and whatever else you may want. You just have to hang in there. Stay strong. :)

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi hon. I'm sorry to hear that your mom is in a mental institute, you're being bullied at school and that your step father is being physically abusive. You really have a lot of shit to deal with. But you have to be strong. If your step father continues to beat you, you should report him to the police and charge him with assault. As for being bullied at school. Kids can be mean, but if they are trying to harm you, then report them to your teacher or principal. Don't give up hon. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.