I'm done.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sharksinthemoat, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I can't take life any more. Every little thing brings me closer to the end. I'm starting a new medication, which is supposed to make you gain weight, and that has made me even more depressed. So I've started hiding them. They were the only meds I was on, so now I have nothing. Nothing to keep me going. I act so fine at school. I don't even know how I do it, every second I'm being pulled closer and closer to the bottle of pills that I keep in my room.

The worst part is, I can't cry. I just...can't. I wish I could, but I haven't cried in months. Years.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Maya I hope you will start taking your meds..at least give them a try ..they may not make you gain weight..everyone has different metabolism..
    .if you really won't take them then please go back to the doctor and ask for something else...
    sounds like you need something to help you deal with the suicidal thoughts..
    there are many meds out there to try
    are you having any therapy? someone to talk to?
    glad you're reaching out here for help too

3. Moora

Moora Member

Hello Maya,

I think I might be able to help you. Most people, including me, lose hope when they don't have something left worth fighting for.

And in this period, I'm almost sure that this happens to you.

What helped me is to reevaluate my life. What I want out of it ... how the ideal life would look like and how do I get there.

Maybe it will help you too. Feel free to PM if you want the materials I've used to achieve this.

Thanks