Not open for further replies.

IV2010

as the title says I'm done...
it's all caught up with me.

I rarely ask for help here
I asked in suicide section and 4 lovely people answered.. 4
Is it that nobody thinks IV is serious?
I'm more serious than i've been for years

last night and the night before I almost didn't make it...I have 'medicated' myself through last night, today and tonite will be the same..
I'm done
what will be will be
have been to hospital last year and they sent me straight home
so why bother!

the pain never ends and my family doesn't give a damn and I'm at the point where I dont either

If I was to disappear from here know I'm in a far better place and thank you to those who've cared about me before
I seriously need help
I'm so done
sorry..but my life sux

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
i know the feeling iv

just lately ive felt invisible ,you got 4 responses though 4 lovely responses from 4 lovely people who care for you and now me so thats 5

the feeling of being done is hard to describe isnt it ,its kinda like whatever do your worst i dont care "sigh" im sorry your feeling like this

i was where you are yesterday and still am i went to stay in the call in centre because i couldnt care for myself and it was obvious no responses here was killing me ,do you have somewhere you can go hide out?do you have medication to get you through the hell of another day ?

ive never doubted the seriousness of anyone being done with life i understand it

i dont want to run out the itll be ok you gotta fight claptrap thats not what you want to hear right?

but iv i do care and familys suck

i just wanted to respond i dont want you feeling invisible here no matter how many responses you get because your not invisible xxxxxx

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey "A", I care and you know it..Your a good friend...Don't worry about family just keep working on you..I know it hurts..It wasn't your choice for your daughters to not speak to you..Thats there own demons..Sooner or later they are going to realise just how much love you have in you..Please stay!!! I would miss you alot...

IV

I care. You always seem to give so much here and I'm sorry when you needed support it was slow in coming.

Is there anyone you can call or like hollow said someplace safe to go to?

I, also, would never doubt anyone's seriousness about ending their life.

Gosh I wish there were something I could do to help, but all I can offer is to listen or talk if you wish.

I hope you stay, I really hope you stay.

I'm sorry re the hospital last year, sometimes we have to push for help which seems (and is) rediculous.

Please stay with us, please reach out to those of us here who have offered.

janvan

I only just saw this.
Please hold on.
We need each other.
I am sending you all the strength I have - email me.
I couldnt bear for you to leave.
:missyou::missyou::missyou:

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I will say it again and as many times as I have to...I care...I care a lot...and I know you are in such pain, and yes, you deserve so much support...please read my PM and know that it is genuine...big hugs and with much understanding, J

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
IV please your daughters will grow up someday they will and they will be sorry for how they treated you I care IV I know your pain i do but please hold on your grandaughter will need her grandmother I don't care you go back to the dam hospital and you make them listen okay you don't leave until they get you help hell make a dam scene if you have too make them hear IV you are worth every bit of the fight hugs to you

Forgotten_Man

:hug: I know how you feel hun. Sometimes it feels like I am screaming at a wall here. You are awesome you have always helped me, and I a grateful if really am. I wish I could help you more. I am sorry if I have not been around as much as I used to be. Please take a few steps back and think. You have plenty who care about you. Don't go... :hug:

LoveBeing

Hi IV,

Sorry I missed your threads. I’ve seen some of your posts in others’ threads and felt you were strong and have the wisdom…

Here is a video clip which you may relate to at the end of the clip (sorry I know so little about you and your son):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4hVXacjxo&feature=related

We don’t really know it to be true “If I was to disappear from here know I'm in a far better place…” As far as I know, no soul would choose suicide…

You know how you feel always changes…this, too, will pass…

Please stay strong…hang in there…hospital or whatever it takes…

With loving wishes and hugs :hug:

janvan

Hi all
I have heard from IV and she is in the ER.
She asked me to let you all know.
I will be sending her all my love and strength.
Hopefully she will get help and back here with us soon.
J

IV2010

thank you all so much for your wonderful replies..
they really do help
brought *tears*

I spent the afternoon at the hospital (psych services) and they sent me home??
and are keeping an eye on me for the weekend..
4 hours of evaluating and thats it!!

Guess that's all they can do...not a lot really!
*hugs* to you all
not up to talking much tonite
sorry

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
HOpe they do keep eye on you this weekend hun if need be go back to hospital until they do listen and get you help Good for you for keeping yourself safe hugs.

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
i think im gonna keep an eye on you too ok !!!!

hope you rest up well hon

hon take care im only a pm away :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00