I'm done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Brian614, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian614

Brian614 New Member

I'm old. I'm ugly. I'm tired. I'm dumb. I have nothing to offer. What I do have, noone want's. I'm invisible. I'm useless. I'm done. I want to go home. There is no home to go to. The people in my past are gone and I miss them. I want to die on a sunny day, cool not hot. Maybe early spring. I worry for my pets. I love them. I miss Newark, Ohio. Playing in the sun and being loved. If I bleed, noone cares. If I'm sick, noone cares. What I made for dinner, noone cares. There is noone left to care. I'm existing. Not living. I serve no purpose. I'm done.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Brian and welcome...glad you posted...what did you make for dinner? and how was your day? I had a BBQ but burned the meat because I rarely (pun) eat meat, and I was left to BBQ duty...please tell us about yourself and how we can support you. You will be surprised how many ppl truly care here...welcome again, J

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Welcome, Brian. :hug: It's nice to meet you, and thanks for telling us a little bit about you and how you're feeling. Warm regards...Mr. A

4. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Hey Brian,
    I hear ya. I'm so very tired too.
    I feel your pain. I hope that you can get to feeling better though and that you can find a purpose in your life again. You're not alone.

5. Powerpuff

Powerpuff Active Member

Brian,, I can relate to some of what you write, I can give my ideas and hope it helps.

I too am all alone, I too have no one who cares. I worry what would happen to my dog, I love her. I have no family that cares. I wish i could go home but like you, there is no home. But there is one thing that keeps me going, there is one person that cares about me and that person is me. I know that sounds a bit silly, but I do care about me. I have many days thinking about leaving but I turn to myself and ask myself questions. I look at my inner self and I see that I found someone who cares, that is me.

I know man is conditioned to be a social animal with the desire to be with others, but sometimes the answers come from within oneself. Yes, you should find help from others but don't neglect what is inside your mind. Find that person within you that cares.

I too am old and tired.

6. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

i know how you feel. please stay a while.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Brian, I know exactly how you feel..I hope you keep posting here, you will realise that the people on here do actually care, I hope you have a good day today.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

HI Brian...I feel like that too ..but i'm working on it!
    I hope you stick around here and we get to know you better..:hugtackles:
    do you want to talk more about why you feel this way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.