im done

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so done with everything, i cant keep fighting i havent the energy to do so, everything is just so messed up .......... i just dont thin i can hold out

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Welcome to SF. There are lots of people here who feel as you do. Tired and frustrated. But there are options to get to feeling better.

Tell us what is going on in your life that makes you feel so bad.

We care. :hug:

im just so fed up ... there is so much going on it would be a long post to explain it all, but, basically,i have no one really who gives a crap, apart from one or two people, which sounds great but that one person who i really care about and who really cares about me is leaving cause well cause they have to and i just cant cope with anything right now. my family hate me. im going no where, im a failure in everything i do - i just cant cope, i cant keep going. i have something called PTS amnesia. basically i lost the first 26 years of my life in a moment, gone. i remember nothing of what happened i know i was attacked, raped bad, now 15 months on, im just - i cant do it

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
k8ty :hug:

You are going through a lot right now. I am so sorry.

Have you sought professional therapy and care? A good therapist can really make a difference, it did for me.

Please keep on, you are worth the fight to live.

i have a counsellor. when i lost my memory i ended up with doctors and stuff, i had no idea who i even was let alone family or what had happened, so had to re learn everything, like, everything ... so had the whole mental health team involved..... you ever feel like your trying for nothing though. like, you put everything into making it through one day to wake up and start all over, to try again, and again and eventually the days just become to much. its like nothing matters in my life, so why keep doing it. why keep pushing through each day, what is the point. i just feel so tired .... you know

God knows that I know how you feel. Tired, wondering why...why go on, why keep struggling.

I wish I had a magic answer that made everything bright and easy for you. I wish I could give you a hug and help you through. People here care about you. We might not be able to come over and sit with you and rent a movie and ply you with popcorn (lol that helps me sometimes), but we can listen. You can rage, cry and vent here without others passing judgment. We will help you all we can. Know you have touched lives. You touch someone every day weather you know it or not.

Good luck and best wishes.

Thanks for your reply aka.
I wish you well also.
I dont know if I can to be honest, I think id rather not, id rather throw in the towel now. But we shall c.
Thank you all for replies.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
:hug: So many troubles in your life, I am so sorry, no one should have to endure that.

Please stay strong, and keep posting, you will find lots of supportive people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00