im done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrism67, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

I just cant take it anymore. I cant stop cutting and not much holding me back. I have a plan and it wont be hard. I just cant take the pain anymore. Ive been in therapy and on meds and nothing works . Theres mo hope. Im done.

2. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i do understand the pain the sadness but you have to see now you are not alone okay. It is hard fighting depression on your own it is hard when you feel isolated. I and others here understand your pain we do so please don't give up hope. You can pm me anytime okay you can talk post vent do what it takes to let some of the sadness and pain out it help hun

4. chrism67

No u really dont understand. Its horrible. And it is unrelenting.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

why do say that hun i live with this sadness with trauma i do and your right it is relentless it takes everything awy from you everything and everyone i know that and i am sorry you are there hugs

6. Lastnight

Lastnight Active Member

I don't know what you've been experiencing, but I'd like to help as I can. I'll be here often if you would like to talk.

7. chrism67

I cut several times a day. And its taking everything i got not to cut just the right spot to make sure its all over. It would be painless thd quick. I always have these feelings. They never go away. I would love to just go.

8. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

What would it take to make you want to live and share yourself with others?

9. chrism67

I dont have anything to give. Im hopeless, worthless,helpless andlonely. My abandonment issue cane true. Ive been abused by my father and husband. And are now left with nothing but this shell thatfeels like one big raw nerve. Nowhere to turn. Just one way out.

10. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

If your father and husband have abused you, can you imagine that they have deep issues of pain inside them? That they need healing just like you need healing? The point is that their abuse doesn't equal your unworthiness. You believe already that you're unworthy and their abuse is judged to be supporting your negative belief of self.

Does that ring true? Please correct me if I'm wrong. The repetition of any idea, in this case a negative idea of self, is your misery, your mental prison. To escape this prison you have to take a look at how the mind works in simple terms and how it automates anything repeated, in this case self image. You're one key realization away from getting your life back from your mental prison.

Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.