I'm done.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by curtn34, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curtn34

curtn34 Active Member

I'm giving up. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm too fucking lonely. I can't stand it. I hate my life. I hate myself. It's never going to get better, it only keeps getting worse. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't know what to do.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't give up. Why do you hate yourself?

3. curtn34

curtn34 Active Member

I hate myself because I think I'm a loser. I think I'm a loser because I've never succeeded at anything in my entire life. I have a crappy job, I have no friends, any relationship or dating I've had has failed miserably, I can't take care of myself, I have no talents, I can't do anything right, etc. I basically have no hope of ever being what I want to be. I'm too far in this mess to ever climb out of it. I'm a complete mess.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not too far in to climb out. While you're still alive, there's hope. Are there things you want to do, but haven't been able to do yet?

5. alta

alta New Member

i know how you feel. so much, what do you do to get through? i am struggling

6. SFGuy87

SFGuy87 New Member

You sound like me, MINUS the fact you at least have a job. I'm a 24 year old loser who's alienating his friends, who's only fun to be around when he's drunk, who is failing at school, who's parents still support him, who wants a job but is so doped up on medication that I can barely function. I've never felt so handicapped. Therapy for 8 years. Still dealing with the fact I'm gay... after coming out of denial 9 years ago. I feel like the handicapped person in my circle of very successful friends. I feel like I'm holding them back. None of my relationships work out either. I feel you on the being in too deep. You sound like you at least have a start though. You have a job. You're able to accomplish things. That's a talent in itself. Pride yourself on that because some of us are suffering from so much anxiety and panic that we can't get do that.

7. Perhapsa3

Perhapsa3 Well-Known Member

You're not a loser. People can be crappy and successful failures which can make life difficult for others.

8. curtn34

curtn34 Active Member

Thanks for the comments guys...I'm still not doing okay, I feel like I'm going to explode from all the things going through my head...

I don't...

A MILLION things. There are so many things I want to do, deep down I just want to live my life. I'm not though, I don't know how to. I need some friends. I just want to live my life. I'm wasting my life. I feel so trapped in my own crappy life.

I have a job that people 5 years younger than me have. It's not exactly a good thing. And I'm sorry about that, man. The job isn't a start, it's not anything, it's a distraction. It gets me money but at most it's a nice distraction. I'm gay too. So I know what that's like. I know what your life is like. I wish I had the answer for you and I'm sure you wish you had an answer for me. All I can say is this, be thankful for your friends! It sounds like these are good friends you are talking about...don't push them away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.