I'm done.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xoCherie, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoCherie

xoCherie Well-Known Member

I'm done fighting this. I'm done dealing with backstabbing friends, abusive family members, having nowhere to turn to, no one I can talk to. I've fucked up majorly this time and I could end up in jail, all because my fucking fake friend posted a status on Facebook and then was texting me saying how he'll go to my tutor about the fact I've been smoking cannibus lately and get me drug tested and kicked out of course, and will link the mental health team to my tumblr where I posted some suicidal quotes and pictures of people cutting. He knows about my history with self harm, so apparently they will have to take action and will hospitalize me.
    I'm fucking screwed either way so why not just steal all the glory from him and kill myself? I honestly don't see what's stopping me this time. I'll be home alone tonight, I've got my sertraline to over dose on and my blades to cut with, and if that fails there's a train station just down the road.

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    One thing killing yourself will not solve a thing.Going to hosp would be for your own safety so dont think that is a punishment.Are you seeking some prof helf as it sounds like you need some to get you back on track.Sounds like your friend isnt much of a friend as i d be keeping clear of these sorts of people all they do is put you into deeper depression.Easy to say i know but find people that you can really trust and confide in.Please stay safe and need to be keep venting here.Take care

3. xoCherie

I don't want more help than I already have. I'm seeing my doctor on Monday and I've got my councillor to talk to but we haven't booked another appointment yet, I already know he's not a friend, he's a total fuckwit that can get screwed.

I don't care anymore

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Cherie, please be safe. When you filled your sertraline prescription, you probably noticed it came with explicit warning to watch out for an increase in depressive and suicidal thoughts. That warning is there for a reason. It's there because this happens to a lot of people when they first start SSRI's. This is the drug. This is not you.

It is very important that you speak to a doctor and tell them how you are feeling. By that I mean right now. Today. Go to walk-in clinic or the ER. This is important.

5. xoCherie

The doctor didn't tell me the side effects, nor did the pharmisist.
    I can't leave to go anywhere, I'm home alone and terrified of getting broken into when I go out. Irrational, but after the last week's events I'm not discounting it happening here.

Anyway, they won't listen to me :/

6. xoCherie

Just an update...uhm, the thoughts are still there, but I'm coping...kind of. I just had some food, and I'll have a shower and just relax....or try to...uhm...idk. If they flare up again or something I'll call life line I guess...I don't know where the hospital is here, I only moved a few weeks ago, and the doctors are closed now cause its 6pm...idk what else there is really...the cops here are shit at dealing with anything, so I won't call them anyway if someone was going to suggest that...

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

You stay safe and lifeline is very supportive i use them myself.

8. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

it would not have been worth giving them the satisfaction of knowimg they got to you.

9. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Geez, with friends like that, who needs enemies?

I'm glad you are okay. Hang in there. You can PM me if you ever need to talk. I won't backstab you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.