I'm Done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AfterFact, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AfterFact

AfterFact Well-Known Member

I can't hold on anymore, I don't have any urge to. I just want to rest, sleep and never wake up. I just want some peace. I feel numb, and I can't cope with it because I've forced myself to stop doing anything that worked. I can't drink, I can't self-harm, I can't get high. Nothing works, distractions arent enough. I know its selfish, I know I have a family that cares about me. But I can't live, not like this. I need some comfort, some relief. I can't find that by playing games, writing, reading, watching T.V. I give up. I can't even kill myself when I think about it, I've overdosed enoiugh times to know that wont work, the most effective methods are currently out of my reach. I dont know. I dont know anything except that, I have to feel something other than anger and frustration. If I can't kill myself, I have to do something else, something I said I would never do again. I can't fucking function like this. I just can't.
  2. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Hi AfterFact. The fact that you're here says something. Don't give up!!!! I can sit here and chat all day long with you. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems. I came here back in 2008 because I was ready to die. I'm here four years later. SOme things in my life have gotten better, others not so much...but I'm still fighting every single day.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I hope you have spoken to your doctor or therapist about how you are feeling. There are many things that might be able to help you, especially since you are in the US and there are many facilities that have sliding scales for medical cost...please take the time to see what is available for you.
  4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

sadeyes is right seek some help.with all that frustration and emotion use it to your advantage and say to yourself i m going to get well no matter and seek a plan in finding ways that help you.Suicide is to hard plus lets face it being hospitalised sux think its easier finding ways to get better.Keep posting here also for support but do get help and try and help yourself also.Take care
  5. JaneJohnDoe

JaneJohnDoe Member

I understand. I feel the same way nearly every day. You can get through it though. I promise.
    People never truly realize just how strong they actually are until they endure something. And you CAN get through it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.