im done

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by leviyoung2012, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leviyoung2012

leviyoung2012 Banned Member

im going to kill myself
  2. kote

kote Account Closed

i understand your feeling!!! ive been there many times and no doubt will do so for the forseeable future.

may i ask why?

ive suffered like this for 6-7 years with it getting worse and mutating into various mental illnesses.

please spare a little time and explain to me why.
  3. luckyjava1

luckyjava1 New Member

dont do that
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Please don't do that...stay here and talk to us
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Levi are you still about?
    what's up?
    please get to ER or call for help? :hug:
  6. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

levi, please don't i would like to get to know you
  7. Samara

Samara Account Closed

As White Dove Said; and I may seem like a pest at this point... but I would like to see you around. I think you are worth it. I don't think you are a bad person, or a failure for a human being. I think you are definitely very interesting, and what you have going on.... can be shared in a positive way. I know how odd that does sound, but you know that you have a friend in real life who relies on you, and though this friend may not always voice it, and though it may seem as if they don't connect with you all the time on the same levels... this friend most definitely looks to you for comfort. They most definitely need you in ways that you don't realize.
  8. Samara

Samara Account Closed

Well I guess this didn't turn out too well? Whoever "Levi" is, I hope that if you are in some kind of pain, that you can get the help that you need. I may understand the place that you are coming from, I'm sorry that you were banned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.