Im done.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hawk, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawk

hawk Account Closed

This topic may be deleted but ill try not to go into detail but none the less im a kick away from death. im not sorry either. i feel suprising calm. happy. i do however feel stupid thinking yall care enough for me to feel the need to say bye. but.. bye.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I would love to talk to you some - PM me and tell me what is going on
  3. Samara

Samara Account Closed

I'm a bit confused by this post, and another one you made a few hours later...

You say bye here; and in the next post tell people that they should not take their own lives, citing your own personal experience as an example...

So when you said bye in this thread, is that a sort of "I"m going to take my own life" bye.. or a "I am leaving this forum" bye?

There are people who can care about you and your well being, even if they have not met you. Ever read a news story that tugged at your heart strings, and you just felt so bad for whoever the story was about? Ever read one of those stories where you wish you could do something about it?

I am sure you have... sometimes, even from afar, people are able to help. Sometimes, they are unable to console the person. It depends on the situation. A good example of strangers helping someone, was the bus monitor who was filmed being verbally and physically abused by children on a bus. She's rather older; well people were so outraged by it, that they set up a fund to help send her off on a vacation. That fund ended up spiralling into a retirement fund for this same lady... all from strangers who were concerned upon seeing her in anguish and pain... all from people who didn't personally know her, but just heard of or saw her story, and felt they should try and help.
  4. hawk

hawk Account Closed

"im taking my life" bye. then i failed to do so and im officially in a physciatric hospitol now. and im diagnosed with depression, although i dont konw which kinda yet. im on antidep. and thank you for saying that. it does make sense and give a small sense of comfort. but now im ruined. all my friends and family and girlfriend now about my severe self injurung and depression and suicidalness and what knot. everyone probably thinks im insane..
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hawk, I suspect that people are more worried about you than thinking that you are insane. :hug: I'm glad you're getting the help you need to get back on your feet. :smile:
  6. hawk

hawk Account Closed

Im mostly scared but something inside me agrees with you and thank you very much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.