I'm Down 24/7 slowly loosing my life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombieNation, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombieNation

ZombieNation Active Member

I've been Pretty depressed forabout 4 or 5 months now. I lost my job a week ago and everything has hit rock bottom, I can't find a job now and my parents are threatening to kick me out, I argue with alot of friends because of this stress and I skip doing anything fun etc. I go the see a councelor 3 times a month but it doesnt really help, they won't let me have medicines because I always tell them that seems like a nice easy way to say goodbye to the world. I have no motivation anymore and soon I will be kicked out only to live outside and die. My grandfather died today and I think this is why the topic has been made, I'm such a pathetic person that I can't kill myself. I just can't bring myself to do it, silly old me thinking that everything will get sorted. I still want to die but I'm too scared. I'm 17 incase you are wondering.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about your grandfather. :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

17 so much time to get a job to find out what you want to do in life. I know my hardest year was when i turned 18. Was told i was an adult grow up smarten up etc. You have lost your grandfather someone that would have understood perhaps more i am sorry for this. He would have told you hang in there stay strong Listen to your councillors okay they will guide you. Get a psychologist to help you that deals with grief and esteem issues. Medication not always the answer behavioral therapy works. You are not weak you are just young uncertainty at this age is normal. I hope your parents slack off a bit they must realize your grandfathers death can only add to you suffering. Stay strong okay keep posting here people listen and care.

4. ZombieNation

I'm not really sure what to do :( Thanks alot for the replies.

5. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hang in here, and talk to us. I lost many ppl in life, mother, g father, father? don't even know, a dear friend. Still here. Talk your pain out, scream it out. :love: Your life is precious.

6. ZombieNation

It has been very bad loosing my grandfather, I really did look up to him and respect him. When I was 2 my father died, at the age of 7 My mother and I had to move in with my grandfather because she had no money, we lived there until I was 13. Loosing him has just added to the list of things going wrong in my life, It made me post this topic but I can't change his death now :( I don't have powers. I just don't know how to live anymore and I'm so worried about getting kicked out I count the days :(

7. ZombieNation

I can't sleep and I'm thinking so strongly about getting a knife from the Kitchen, but I'm so scared when I really want to do it :( I'm sorry SF.

8. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

hey, i know the situation your in, im 17 as well drop me a pm if you want be good to talk to someone my age

9. ZombieNation

Thanks for the support :) I will drop you a pm sometime and you can pm me. Today has just been so horrible I feel the end is so close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.