I'm drunk so here we go

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Øyvind, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

I am so lonely and I wish something would come into the lives of humanity and bring us out of this trance we're in where we think our constructed distractions like school and work and familybuilding matters and are what life is about when really objectively that is ridiculuos, and bring meaning to life and existence. ETs would be the obvious Deus ex Machina, where we would start philosophizing again and work together to find out where we are, what we are, and why we are. Right now we're stuck in a meaningless existence and for me especially I feel like I don't exist at all. I want meaning, purpose, adventure and love.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
  2. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

I get what your saying although I don't have an answer I want the same. Adventure and love, not a "meaningless existence" as you say. I see it like a robotic trance state and everyone does without meaning. Like a conveyor belt at a factory we just input and output no time for nonsense. I like nonsense.

3. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

I don't know anything about you outside of your post here but I already love you:biggrin-new: