Im Elsbeth

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Elsbeth, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsbeth

Elsbeth New Member

Just how I feel is:

I just am withdrawing. I am so afraid of bursting into tears or losing it. I realise withdrawing is a means to an end for me, literally. All I can do at work is make sure everything is left in perfect order. I am a wounded animal and that is the perfect way to describe myself. Been here for too long to endure it longer. I am not in control, I am wounded. The pain is the overriding factor now. It is overwhelming and know ending it is becoming more and more dominant in my mind. Seeking a means that is secure is the only hurdle.
  2. Nikie

Nikie Well-Known Member

Hallo Elsbeth
    I am here if you need to talk.. Honey Don't carry this alone ... I don't know if I am right but for me I withdrawal to protect people from me. They always see this happy positive person always in control always taking everybodys Responsibility's... I feel I need to hide so nobody can see how weak I am. For myself ..I know where it is coming from. But my question for you are
    Elsbeth what wounded you so badly that it became so unbareble for you ..?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear your sadness and your pain you are wounded and you need help ok. Even a wounded animal can be saved if taken to the right person
    You reach out to someone you trust ok a doctor a family member and get some treatment in place to help you heal It is good you are talking here keep talking ok keep letting the sadness out here so others can help you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.