I'm engaged :d

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Breathe, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

As the title says. My boyfriend proposed.
    I am 18, he is 19. We are young but mature and we have a plan for our lives but not ready to be married for a few years.

And now.... How to tell my parents???

2. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Hope u have a happy life together, as for your parents? Just tell thrm im sure they will be as happy ad you are! Good luck!! X

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Congratulations on your engagement. Your parents well i think they will be please as you are both adults now. both working responsible take care.

4. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

omg!!! congrats! im so happy for you two!

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

congratulations to you both...best wishes for a happy future together:pinkrose:

6. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Congratulations.

7. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I thought you got engaged a couple of weeks ago? And isn't he 20, not 19? Well anyway, congratulations and as for telling your parents - if you both feel it's the right time then just go for it. There isn't anything you can do to change their reaction, you just have to find the right time to tell them, whether it be now or in a few months or so.

8. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

Congratulations. :) Hope all goes well in your marrige. And I agree with Avarice.