I'm evil

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by evil_one, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evil_one

evil_one Guest

Okay I need to do this under a different name because only one person knows who this is and I need to keep it that way.
    I've done something really horrible. I can't cope with the guilt I'm feeling over it.
    I was talking to someone one night and *somehow* they got it into their head that I had done this thing. I didn't put her right straight away, and then it just went too far. Now I can't do anything about it. It's been going on for about a month. I have told lots of people that this thing did happen and I can't do anything about it.
    I didn't do it to attention seek. I really didn't but if I came clean now it would look like I did and I would loose everyone. I just can't do that. But I can't live with myself knowing that I did this.
    I hate myself so fecking much. And everyone else should do too.

2. evil_two

evil_two Guest

I won't hate you. Doubt if I ever would.
    You know where you can get a hold of me if you want to talk. You won't be hated.
    Love

me.

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Missed this one :tongue: would of know it was you if i had seen it :tongue: aswell do heh know ya too well :biggrin:

Am here if you wanna talk sweetness.

Love ya

xoxox

4. evil_one

evil_one Guest

thank you both :hug: :hug:

viks, u do know me too well :p

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I don't know what you did, but would it be possible to come clean by saying it was just a "joke" or something? Maybe you could say you didn't really think anyone would believe you and then it got out of hand?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.