I'm failing on all metrics...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cloud9, Feb 27, 2010.

1. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

I'm going to be 22 years old soon and I feel like I'm not in the position a 22 year old like me should be at.

Bah.....had a bit of a scuffle with my roomies today. Not really a scuffle, its probably all in my head. One of them hinted to me that I was the reason the paper towel in the house was finishing. You know what that's probably true, I do use a lot of paper towel, but if this is something you've been having a problem with tell me about it!

A hydro bill had to be paid and my roommates were short on cash. I had gotten the word that some bill had to be paid, but no one handed me this bill. They went ballistic when I hadn't paid it yet. I mean if there was a bill, clearly someone had seen it, why the fuck didn't they hand it to me. Of course being the pussy I am I sort of apologized for not following up on the bill. Fuck this shit!

Clean the gunk from the sink? Are you serious? How the fuck am I supposed to get to the gunk when there are dishes piling up in the sink. I hate it when people do that. Piling dishes in the sink. Its one of my pet peeves.

Anyways I'm going to buy a shitload of paper towel to make up for the ones I'm going to be using. People are even complaining that some common utensils aren't getting washed. Well fuck I have to wash utensils many times before I use them sometimes. I'm buying my own cutting knife, spatula and cutting board. I can't stand the idea that people are badmouthing me or bashing me behind my back. You have a problem with something I'm doing, tell me about it.

Fuck man, life at university blows...

2. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

Had a soccer game today too. We lost. Didn't make me feel positive that's for sure.

3. cloud9

cloud9 Well-Known Member

Heh my topic seems like it doesn't tie in to the body of my message lol. Sorry I start writing something and my mind just switches gears to something else. It happens a lot lately. I don't know what the deal is.

My grades are just slipping. I blew two midterms this time round and I feel like I've set myself for failure in school over the next month or so. I wish I were a stronger athlete. I never should have given up sports from high school. I miss the competition. What do I compete in now? I like competing and I like winning. I just don't do it anymore. I'm a lousy cook and clearly I can't take care of things in a kitchen based on my first post above. I'm just useless. I hate being home with family. I just feel alone and pathetic.

I feel so crummy right now. Just got to get through a few more terms....