I'm falling again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I-Died-In-My-Dream, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

The 'high' is being overpowered by the low. At 3am I felt suicidal and helpless. Now I'm just mellow.

In the past 3 hours I've been listening to solo piano radio and googling 'suicide' and now I am taking suicide quizzes. I don't know why =/

I'm sure it'll pass.

2. Broken_path

Broken_path Member

Me too I feel the same way. Have a good night though k and enjoy the high when it comes back k. I have decided to watch Happy Gilmore. Happy happy happy. Funny movie. Tap tap taperooo. Watching Happy headbutt the price is right guy was priceless.

3. I-Died-In-My-Dream

I-Died-In-My-Dream Well-Known Member

I like that movie, hope you feel better soon yourself.

I'm going to sleep now :sleep:

4. Broken_path

Broken_path Member

Have a good restful sleep In My Dream. Goodnight.

5. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

i go through that during the day. where for at least 2 hours im googling "suicide" , "dont kill yourself", "suicide prevention videos" "suicide songs"..etc.. and working on planning my funeral (to be honest) somehow all that makes me feel better..more at peace. its more like an obsession..i get through the day just to spend my afternoons and evenings trying to fill this obsession. its like im obsessed with being depressed and thinking about suicide. :sad: i dk maybe im just crazy..haha

6. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i know EXACTLY what you mean, i do the same thing. *phew* its sucks, but at least we're not the only one. and no, you're not crazy :hug:

7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

please keep posting on how you are feeling and do not do anything to harm yourself.

8. foreverYoung180

foreverYoung180 Well-Known Member

thanks cuttle25... yeah im glad to know im not alone on that...its just very time consuming to say the least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.