I'm fearful and over it

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by kreative1, Jun 4, 2011.

1. kreative1

kreative1 Well-Known Member

It's at the point were I'm now crying because of the pain in living and getting out from bed. I haven't cried in over a decade, not one tear. I'm at work at present and I've cried twice, I hope the owner has a go at me giving me a excuse to walk hoping it might trigger me to do something. Over it, can't do this anymore, been over 10 years of nothing. :i'm sorry: for being a oxygen thief.

2. xsomewhatdamagedx

xsomewhatdamagedx Well-Known Member

hey first of all you are alot stronger than you think so please dont be so hard on yourself and your not an oxygen thief you have every right to be here. i know i may not know you but i want to help in anyway i can i dont want someone to have to feel like i do because it can be a living hell.

3. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

:hug: im sorry you are feeling so low xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. kreative1

first got tear or 2 just before, then when I touched and felt my tear I started to cry, haven't felt a tear in years, it's so f**ken painful to even breath and think, really need this to end, can't do it no more, half days in bed my only joy, worst, now it's taking me over 2 hours to think of a reason to get up every day. I don't have any energy left, use by date is way over, to sick and tried, can't do it anymore, I'm preying that it just ends

5. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

:hug: that sounds very hard to go through if theres anything i can do im only a message away xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. kreative1

When you been bottom feeding for over a decade, living mostly on a low, sooner or later it gets to the point were enough is enough, not talking about I'm over it going to do something about it stage. At the point of beyond lower, with every avenue exhausted and living a dead end nothing feeling existance. This week is going to be a long ugly demising 1, hope I just don't wake up, over it :dunno: