im fed up with living..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mdma, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdma

mdma New Member

im very depressed.. and i c no point to living..........

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

i'm a new member too, and i've gotten a lot of help right away at this forum. give it a chance...there are alot of intelligent people here with insight who can help. when you are comfortable with it, let in a little more info...like why you;re depressed, etc... You'll see some results:smile:

3. mdma

mdma New Member

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

4. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

many people will arrive to where you are at some point in their lives where they see no point in living. Life is kinda pointless anyway but since no one can get out of this world alive, might as well take whatever comes in our way and complete the journey instead of terminating it prematurely. After all, it's all in vain right?

What's causing you to be depressed? Care to share?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.