I'm fed up.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by antisocial, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antisocial

antisocial New Member

I'm tired of life.
    Fed up.

Tired of everything always going wrong.
    Tired of waking up feeling hopeless, guilty, etc, etc...
    Tired of being told that I'm selfish, to just "get over it", to stop being self-centered.
    I want to end it so badly.
    I don't want to live to see a better future. I have no desire to keep going.
    Life is just shitty. No matter what people say. The world is cruel, and it's always going to be. I want nothing more to do with it.

I'm tired for living for everyone else.
    I'm just done.

Okay. Sorry for the rant.
    I just need to get it out before I actually do something.
  2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I'm sorry for what you are going through. Rant all you need. SF will always be here for you. Welcome to the site.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to SF :) Sorry the world is treating you so crappy, we're like a big family here and help, encourage and support each other. I hope you find this site helps :)
  4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for what you're going through. I'm fed up as well. The world isn't cruel for everyone. I used to have a great life, but something went wrong with my mind and you're right. The world is cruel for people like us. I used to live in my own private world and everything was fine for me, but now I think that I'm the same as everyone else and it drives me nuts and I just want it to stop.
  5. antisocial

antisocial New Member

Thank you. It means a lot.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Are you feeling any better today? :hugs:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.