I'm feeling okay tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xa11, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xa11

xa11 New Member

i just found this site and i've been reading through the posts, and i have this strong urge to help out the people who are feeling so bad and at the same time i've been talking about killing myself the past few weeks. i feel like a hypocrite for feeling this way and for wanting to tell other people to go get help and yet i won't get help for myself. its so easy to put off helping myself, and its also easy to put off hurting myself, but at this rate i am going nowhere. most people don't understand these feelings and they either get angry or distance themselves, so i prefer not to get anyone involved. i'd rather keep my friends for now without them knowing, but i find myself so much alone, maybe this is the only outlet i have

2. zaraki

zaraki Active Member

You're not alone in saying that this may be the only outlet you have. I too am one of those people who have been trying to find an outlet to vent out their feelings. You're not alone here. There are many people who are willing to help and listen to your thoughts and pains. With enough effort, we can all get through our own hardships.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.