im feeling overwhelmed.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sdeemer93, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdeemer93

sdeemer93 Active Member

I've got so many emotions racing through me right now. I feel like doing something stupid..I don't think I want to die..but I really don't know if I can take it anymore. I've lost the most important person ever. Thinking of him makes me want to ball my eyes out. Half the time I try to speak to him, he doesn't even respond. I've given up. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I've always hated myself. Its just worse now. Any advice? I'm afraid I'm gunna do something bad if I just go on this way. :( thank you for anyone who reads this.

2. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

well right now, just get on here and vent, that helps

3. sdeemer93

sdeemer93 Active Member

Thanks. Venting seems to be all I do nowadays though. I just feel like there's no point to me being around. :(

4. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

venting is the best. and if you need to talk im here, your worth more than you know

5. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Oh I'm sorry things are so overwhelming right now and you're in so much pain. I wonder if you're seeing a counsellor or any other professional? Maybe that could help? I hope you'll be able to stay safe and keep on talking here if it helps.. you're not alone x

6. Chalmers

Chalmers Well-Known Member

Talking is good. Some times it helps to make it through the next hour. That's what I'm going for. I got gut kicked at work Friday. Just in time to stew through the weekend. I wanted to crawl under a rock. After an hour or two, I got back to taking care of other business. Still down but trying to remember the good parts of last week. Taking my son to see his cousins. Don't really want to go but I could be miserable and him not have fun, or I could be miserable while he has a good time. Did something similar last weekend. It helped last weekend. Then I had a couple of good days.

7. sdeemer93

sdeemer93 Active Member

Thanks for the responses. And I am in therapy. I've only had 2 appointments so far though. I go again on Wednesday. It just doesn't seem to really help..but maybe its too soon for that. It seems that I'm just being told what I already know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.