Im feeling so alone...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by bellamana, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellamana

bellamana New Member

I feel like I have no one to talk to. I have very few friends which are more like aquintances. I don't have family I'm close to...the don't even live in the state besides I don't want to bother them, make them worry. Suicide has been on my mind constantly for the past month or so. It has consumed all my thoughts. I just cant take much more of the pain. I already have a plan, I have my <mod edit - methods>. I don't see any hope for the future.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi bellamana you can make new acquaintances here talk to us you won't feel so alone ok welcome to sf
  3. JanisLG

JanisLG New Member

I'm in a similar situation. No family, close friends have moved away. Retired now and no office contacts. Making it through day by day and trying to plan for the future instead of planning not to have one. Hope to talk to others on this Forum.
  4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

very nice to meet both of you, bellamana and JanisLG.... i look forward to getting to know you both... feel free to chat in the forums, chat, chat pm, or inbox to me... if you so desire... take are both of you *hugs*
  5. Arun

Arun Well-Known Member

Hi bellamana and JanisLG, welcome with all my heart :) There are so many people here who have felt and are currently feeling the way you are now. Hope to see you in the chat sometime to get to know you better
  6. S u r i

S u r i Member

There's always hope. Might be hazy, but it's there. You just have to remember you're here, right now. We're here for you. We can be the people who talk to you. Let's be friends!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.