I'm feeling used and horrible!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by June, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. June

June Well-Known Member

He just came home with someone else and is having sex with her next room! He knows how I feel and he always said that he doesn't want to hurt me and all this crap! I'm hearing everything and it makes me sick. Why do all the people I trust and believe in hurt me so much without taking care of any of my feelings! I feel alone, I just moved to a new city because I thought it makes me feel better but it doesn't. I fell in love with him even though I promised myself never to fall in love again. This idiot knows that and still he has to sleep with someone else next door! It just hurts so much...

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

So sorry....

He sounds like a complete jerk. Get yourself out of the house and away from him. Let him have his short-lived romp in the sack. You are worth so much more!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

don't give him the satisfaction of feeling pain over him He is not worth it go out and find someone who will treat you like you should be treated time to move on to better much better okay you are so worth more than what this jerk has to offer.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

agree with lightbeam and Violet......
    you are worth so much better than him....
    what I'd like to call him I can't write on here...
    take care...

5. June

June Well-Known Member

Thank you for you replies. The thing is that I don't feel I'm worth so much more! I'm not worth anything. After taking 4 strong sleeping pills last night I woke up this evening with massive headache and all my flat mates are looking at me with a pity look! I feel shit, I know I shouldn't give a damn but that's not so easy.

6. lightbeam

:hug: I know it's not easy. Just give yourself time to process the situation. You've got to let him go. It's not going to do you any good holding onto him when he flaunts his fuck buddy in front of you.

7. June

June Well-Known Member

I know you are right. I know I should concentrate on something else but I can't. He's now away for one week so I can get my head a bit clearer. But I just don't wanna see him ever again!

8. lightbeam

Does he live with you? You weren't clear on that.

9. June

June Well-Known Member

Yes, he does. Next room. I just came back from my country to live here (I stayed already 3 months last year) And we had something last year and he kept on writing me how much he misses me and wants to be with me and all this crap.

10. lightbeam

Is there a way you could move away from him?

11. June

June Well-Known Member

Not really. All the other flat mates are my friends and the flat and location is perfect for my work. So no. I just have to get used to that, accept it and try not to be home whenever he is. I feel stupid reacting like that and going on when I know everyone else (inlcuding me) has other problems...

12. lightbeam

Do you have enough pull with the other flatmates to evict him? To send him packing?

13. June

June Well-Known Member

No, I don't have. And I don't want to. I don't want to make any troubles here in the flat and pull all the others on my side. That's not me, I rather suffer on my own and keep everyone out of that. It was my mistake to fall in love in the first place, I guess now I have to deal with it.

14. lightbeam

Well, there's only so much you can do June. If you don't want to hurt anymore, you could always blast music while he is home. Get some good headphones, and study something that you would like.

15. June

June Well-Known Member

I know, thank you for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.