im finally done with everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hunter77, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunter77

hunter77 Member

I been causing pain to everyone I love (my parents, girlfriend, etc..) and I am tired of people talking shit about me behind my back, I have feelings and yes my feelings get hurt easy but I decided I'm gonna die and get out of everyone's hair nobody cares about me and that's the truth. I tryed getting help and everyone has given up on me so tomorrow night....I'm giving up on myself and I ain't afraid to go thru with it. I'm so tired of suffering in my own problems and thoughts. Nobody is gonna read this anyways so ill save my breath and say goodluck to everyone who is goin thru the hell I am. Yes I'm 18 and I've had a crappy life and it will only get worse. Yes I am selfish but nobody cares so imma finally give the world a favor and Jus leave forever... Nobody worry about me. (Like anyone will) I'm out
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I just wanted u to know I read this in the least. I'm sorry you are feeling so overwhelmed it seems from what you said. And feel you are only a bother. I feel similarly too a lot of the time. But I wanted to ask how you feel it will get worse?
  3. house_atraides

house_atraides Active Member

I care. I care because I watched my so many people close to me just vanish. I care even more because I know how the world can turn a blind eye to the pain you feel. I am not you but when you finally feel yourself really wanting death, that is a low that most cannot understand. I understand it, every day. I am not paid to say these things, I want you to know I relate. Support from those who feel the way you do. Please don't give up. Try to live because when the boat sink, sometimes the unlikely patch it back up. You can PM me whenever. Don't feel edgy to open up to people on here. They saved me when I really had nothing. I would only hope you could give them the chance to help you as well.
  4. hunter77

hunter77 Member

i had two people tell me that they could care less if i died and that they hoped i suffered as i was dying but oh well, i hope i suffer too but i feel it can get worse cuz theres no way out of my problems, they got worse each year and i know they will keep getting worse. i been to theropy for years and that dont help...i jus give up. i changed the date til tomorrow and i bought a cigar to enjoy my last day on earth. sad thing is that i have butterflys cuz im excited to finally get rid of my problems and im ready to leave this hell hole :/
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Hunter,Ignore those two people. They aren't worth your time of day. Please do not go through with this, I'm not saying this to prolong your pain, I'm saying this because I genuinely care what happens to you and your life deserves a chance, so please go on and get some help. Go to the ER and tell them how you're suffering. They can help and are obliged to.
  6. house_atraides

house_atraides Active Member

I've heard so many people tell me not to go through with it either Hunter but it isn't worth it. I am sorry I didn't respond right away, im so mentally shot from the seizures I keep having. But I wanted to get on here just to see how you and other people are doing. When I wrote to you on here and everyone else I still think about you all. I really don't want you to leave, it might not mean much from someone you've never met. But I feel for you, I know the pain. I could say it 1000 times over and you just have to trust that I truly mean it. As for preparing yourself, I remember thinking, "well now I will never have to think about all the things I can't do, I will never have to have a seizure, I will never have to lose another friend." Now I have to keep fighting because I know at one time I could feel life, everyone can. Things can only be so bad for so long and you would be astonished how things may change for the better. I feel like giving up right now, but I don't give up for you and for anyone that might ever need me to care. Always someone out there that cares. The people who told you those things are cruel, they don't understand. One day they will but please stay in this world Hunter.
  7. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

you may feel as if nobody cares, but every single person here does!
    we have all either been through or are going through the same pain that you are to some varying degree.
    drop me a private message and i will help you through this as much as i can :)
  8. hunter77

hunter77 Member

Thank you everyone. But I going to a hospital. Not for suicide but cuz dad said I was tlking to an imaginary guy. ??? I don't even remember that and no I wasn't on drugs or alcohol or anything. But thank you everyone for caring!
  9. johan1212

johan1212 New Member

You need to think about it twice before taking such drastic steps. There is more to life. You need to find a goal to give a new meaning to your suicidal life.
    You need to go to psychiatrist who can help you get out of this trouble in your life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.