I'm Fine =]

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by __Rawr.Tigga, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

I didn't really know where to put this. Several places came into mind but... I don't really know what it's about... Where I am going... What's going to happen...

Recently I have found it so hard... To keep a grip on things... Remain in control... I find myself... either wanting to cry or actually crying most days now. But I don't know why. For know reason I'm... falling... And I'm giving up hope now.

I keep telling myself I'm ok. That I'm fine. That I can get through this. But I can't. I have no reason too. No... motivation, no... will.

I want to give up. I want to curl up. I want to drink and drug myself until I fall asleep, unconcious... Uncaring...

I don't want sympathy, or understanding. I just need to... say it I suppose. Seeing it written down makes it so much clearer... so much easier to see what I have to do.

If you've read this far, thanks :]

Take care and keep strong...
    Tigga
    x

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:arms: I could have typed that post, as I feel exactly the same way. I've been thinking of you, realised you haven't been on the forum much recently. How's things with your (ex) boyfriend? Is he still harassing you? Do you have anyone you can turn to so you can tell them how you're feeling? Surrounding yourself with people who care can help you get through this. Take care of yourself, and if you wanna chat feel free to contact me. :hug:

3. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

Totally get what you just said, feel the same.

Everything just seems unimportant.

4. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Heyy :]

Thanks for your support Resistance. Means alot =]

I havn't been on the forum much no, but I'm hoping to be around more again now :]] I havn't been that well recently and have been finding it harder to get on but, I'm still about. As for my (ex)boyfriend, yeh. He's left me alone now. Occasionally he still tries to get hold of me but... Not so much that it bothers me. I told the college, and then after that it seemed to stop, and nothing more has been said. Which is good :]]

To be honest there isn't anyone to really tell, or surround myself with. Recently I have pushed away from everyone I loved and cared for, alienating myself from them. And now... there just really isn't anyone left. There is only one person who I still really talk to but he lives hundreds of miles away in Scotland. I know it's my fault for loosing them... it just... it's so much easier to push away, run away from others, than to stay with them, avoiding telling them, trying not to hurt them. If you're not around them you can't hurt them... You protect them from what you have/are becoming... It's easier... But now I've lost them and I know it's my fault and I want them back... but... It's too late... It's all too late now... I'm a coward really aren't I.

I'm babbling again. Lol.

Once again thanks Resistance.

And Death, yeh, it does seem unimportant. Tis nice to know I'm not alone. If you need to chat I'm here...

Take care and keep strong,
    Tigga
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.