I'm finished!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shauna Lea, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I'm finished with life, love and everything that comes with it! i dont know if i will kill myself but I'm not gonna try anymore, I'm not gonna hope, I'm not gonna dream...that's just asking for more failure!

I dont deserve this and I dont know how I'm expected to believe in god when such awful things happen to good people...isn't that against everything?

I hate this, it's over for me and to b honest I can't wait until the day my heart stops beating!

2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:sad:

Shauna you can do this, I firmly believe you can rise above anything, even if things seem really terrible right now, there not gonna stay that way. Unfortunately your right, bad things happen to good people, and it challenges my belief in god also, which is why i call myself agnostic, and always have done. Life can be cruel, life can be kind, its a bit of a lottery really.

I know things have been really rocky in your love life lately, im not sure if this post is related to that, im gonna try and catch up with you tonight hopefully or very soon, please dont hurt yourself, you deserve so much better than that.

3. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Matt it's SO good to hear from you! i miss talking to u...

I'm feeling a little better, I've found a new job to apply for. But i know that any minute the downward spiral will start again and there is nothing i can do to stop it...it's killing me :sad:

4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

shauna it been awhile since i talk to you, its good to see you again hun, i glad ur doing a lil better and also i'm here for you hun anytime :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.