I'm freaking out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The_8th_Wonder, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

I can barelyy tpye this beccasue I feel like I can hrdyl control my body. I'm shaakingh and twitching and can hardly breath. I Can't clam down and I've tried everything I can. Somebody plaese helpp me what doo i do??
  2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

3. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Feeling calmer now I have these attacks sometimes but I usually think of them as seizures that one was bad though.
  4. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Yikes, that can't be good. I am glad you feel better though. Take care of yourself, okay? :hug:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If that was a bad one then you need to seek medical help right away, your body is telling you something!! You survived that one so dig deep and have yourself ready for the next one. It sounds like you had a big panic attack!!
    I keep telling the doctor about my panic attacks and all he does is ignore me. I am ready to chew him a new ass. I tell him about the panic attacks and anxiety. Most people tell me I don't look anxoius, all I can tell them is I am a former Marine. They drill you not to smile and not to show emotions. I just hold everything in until I am about to expload.
    If nothing else a therapist can teach you coping skills to help with the negative thoughts..Good Luck!!:chopper:!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.