I'm from da hood yo

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jess, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Jess

Jess Guest

Okay, so I got in trouble for the dumbest thing today.. and with even dumber (or should that be more dumb???) reasoning behind it!

I was sitting, minding my own business and doing my work like I'm SUPPOSED to be doing.. and I get yelled at, and end up with a detention for having my hood on! and of course I had to ask why I'm not allowed to have a hood on. Their reasoning is what makes me mad, or actually laugh now that I think about it.. this is what they said:

"Hoods are not allowed to be worn in the school building because it's associated with being in or a part of gangs. Really, we're trying to reduce the gang violence in *the school*."

You'd think, as a student I'd be a little more aware of any "gangs" that are at our school.. there are NONE. I mean zip, zero, none. Geez, they make it seem like the bloods and kkk are taking over our little community.

yes. so apparently I'm associated as a gang member.

Guess y'all should watch out
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  2. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

i think its fucking stupid that people think that someone is a criminal because they dont want to get their head wet in the rain
  3. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

The usual reason is that no hats are allowed in school.

But that gang violence crap is a lame ass reason.
  4. Smashed-Up-Sanity

Smashed-Up-Sanity Well-Known Member

thats realy screwed up... a detention for wearing a hood, i have never heard of that one before.
  5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

But thats just crazy!!!

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You is so hard Jess...you gangsta you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Looool be careful! she'll fuck u up with her hood and stuffs!! :hiding:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2007
  8. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Jess be's gangstering! :tongue:
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:poke: 's Jess :tongue:

:eek:hmy: :hiding:
  10. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

yea...that Jess....she's real trouble :unsure: :hiding:

some school rules are just stupid, in all the schools i went to (which was a few) you would be told off if not put in detention for whistling and in one school not only could you not wear hats or hoods, you could face suspension if you came in with the wrong hair cut!!!! :punk: (it was mostly aimed to stop boys having long hair :hippy:) ....oh and in my last school you werent allowed wear coats in doors, even in freezing January when the heating was off (the heat for the schools in my city are controlled in another city about an hour away *glares at Mal and his city* so its not like they could just turn it back on :dry:)

now i realise im ranting and will shut up now :rolleyes:
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

Right on Bunster! :hug: :wink:
  12. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Schools suck period. the easiest solution is just to not go to detention, I mean whadda they gonna do? put you in detention? if they start to kick up a fuss about it then they will have to raise awareness of such a stupid rule.
  13. Jess

Jess Guest

Yes. be afraid. :tongue:

My school is bad with these rules.. but I guess not that bad according to what Bunny said! Ah well. I'm over it. No more hoodies.

Thanks for the replies guys. some of them realy made me laugh
  14. ~CazzaAngel~

NO MORE HOODIES? this is an unjust world! :tongue:
  15. Jess

Jess Guest

I KNOW!!!!!!! I practically live in hoodies! lol especially since it's so damn cold (0º today! geez lol)
  16. ~CazzaAngel~

:cold: it's been below 0 around here too.
  17. Jess

Jess Guest

tis true..... we live in a cold cold world :tongue: :laugh:
  18. ~CazzaAngel~

:hysterica :laugh: yep yep :tongue:
  19. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

damn! your school sounds like a mediocre version of mine lol.
    my school has banned so many things
    we can't wear snowmen (apparently it has to do with some sort of drug...like crack or something) on our shirts LOL that is how bad it has gotton lol

then again, we have the bloods and crips(sp?) and MS13, Top Flight, and some more gangs at my school ...

i know how you feel :p
  20. Jess

Jess Guest

I can understand to a certain degree if there are actually gangs at the school.. but I'm not over exaggerating or kidding when I say there's absolutely no gangs. My school is too damn small.. small to the point where everyone knows everyone.. and everyones parents knows everyones parents... etc.

I think it's queer that they're so strict... when we had spirit week we weren't allowed to even wear anything that resembled a flag... no snowmen here either.... it's so bad. lol