Im Fucking Doing It!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ImInLovexx, Jan 7, 2007.

1. ImInLovexx

ImInLovexx Guest

omg! i fuking cant stand the world...its full of hateful people and liars! ...when i actually thought i could trust more than one person, it totally back fires in my face...i hate the way people are..i hate the way i am. please, somebody help me...i think i may just do it today..im counting down my minutes...
    the bath tub is filling back up with water..i cant wait for it to ready for me, i cant wait to see my blood encircle me and drown me..

2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Im sorry in ur so much pain! Just try and hang in there. People who lie r not worth it, show them that u r better than that and u dont deserve to b treated like that! Best wishes xoxo

3. ImInLovexx

ImInLovexx Guest

thank you for that. really. :smile:

4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there

I'm sorry that this is late.. how are you doing now? I hope that you kept yourself safe..

If you want to talk about what's happened then please know that we are always here.. i know how people can hurt us sometimes, but there are good people out there too.

You said that you hate the way you are.. i wondered if you're in any type of therapy? I ask because i recently started therapy and it's really helping me come to terms with who i am, and why i am the way i am.. it's the first step in understanding and then changing myself for the better :)

Hope you're "ok".. please take care of yourself
    :hug:
    Jenny x

5. ImInLovexx

ImInLovexx Guest

thank you, im not really "okay" but..im not as bad as i was last night. yes, actually ive just started therapy, ive only been there once...but my next appointment is coming up. Maybe I'll explain what happened...another time.
    Thanks for caring. <33
    xo Jamie

6. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Good luck with the therapy... it can take a while to build up confidence and enough trust to share things with your therapist.. and it can be really difficult.. but it also can be very worthwhile.

If there's anything we can (realistically) do, please let us know. And do let us know how you get on with your therapy if you want.

Sending hugs your way, if you want them
    :hug:
    Jenny x