I'm fucking done! - Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Re: I'm fucking done!

Given that you posted, I assume you feel the need to talk about it?

The fact that you have posted shows that somewhere inside you are, possibly, not entirely certain about dying (which is presumably what you are talking about, so feel free to correct me if I am wrong).

Would you like to tell us what has made things so unbearable it seems like the only way out? What has happened today to bring thigns to a head? What is 'this shit'?

If you would rather chat via PM feel free to PM me.

You have reached out by making the post, so please allow us to try and help you

Hang in there

robin

robin is threatening to delete all of the people's accounts that go to my school and all I can think is that if I lose this account I don't know what I'll do...she thinks we are all the same person. I think that without this site, I'll just give up...

Scum

Re: robin

That's quite a common problem with schools because they are normally all using the same IP address.

Could you access the forum from home? Or a friends computer? Could you keep in touch with friends from here via e-mail?

I definitely think you need to talk to Robin too, preferably via PM as you will be able to communicate in a more personal and private fashion (as in away from other members of your school).

Take care and good luck with it. Just remember that Robin has to do what s/he (sorry, I don't know your gender) is in the best interests of the forum. I can see the reasons behind only having one account to each IP addy (I actually had my old account deleted today). But yeh, Robin is decent, talk to him/her.

(my apologies Robin for not knowing your gender)

Ignored

Staff Alumni

It is very unusual that there would be many people attending the same school who have accounts on sf. I suggest that you do try to contact Robin (who is a man btw) in order to rectify this situation.

okay, I tried to contact robin, and you know what...I have fucking given up, he fucking deleted 2lost4word's account, and now...she is trying to kill herself. and...the reason that there are so many accounts from our school is that I got on it, and told my friends... :sad:

R

Robin

It took me 6 hours on a sunday afternoon to go through the admin panel, looking at your ips, matching ips with posts, reading posts to find out who was who and finding a source for each of those ips .

2lost4words, misunderstood and dark_beauty's_back are definitely the same person. I never claimed any of the others were the same person but I did say you are all from the same school using the same computers to access your accounts here at SF.

2lost4words was banned for her lack of meaningful discourse, I gave her plenty of chances to explain the situation properly, she did not alleviate my fears 1 iota, so as warned on several occasions I have banned her until further notice.

As for the rest of you, this is just one giant mess I either really don't have the time to spend 6 hours on a single problem or I am not well enough to do so most times, your methods of posting attracted not just my attention and suspicions but those of many others too, I felt forced to investigate. I gave the person who has multiple accounts plenty of warnings before I banned her and to make absolutely positive this is not a case of school kids playing an extended prank on a site full of vulnerable people the rest of you have been placed under moderation until further notice, you can address the situation in this post as being under moderation you no longer have access to the pm's feature.

R

Robin

okay, I tried to contact robin, and you know what...I have fucking given up, he fucking deleted 2lost4word's account, and now...she is trying to kill herself. and...the reason that there are so many accounts from our school is that I got on it, and told my friends... :sad:
In biology class?

PM Extract from Songie said:
And I hope that you can realize that. Because you have me and mya both sitting in our fucking biology class on the verge of tears.
That is not what I mean by meaningful discussion, if you cannot act in an adultlike fashion I will just up the usergroup from under moderation to banned.

my biology class had just ended, and I'm sincerely sorry if I misstated that.
I am not the only one on this site that speaks in that manner. I am very sorry if it offends you in any way. And i will cease speaking in that form if that is what you wish me to do.

I wanted to point out that the former 2lost4words is now on painkillers again because this accomadating site allowed her to overcome her erroneous addiction.

I'm sorry that our actions led you to believe that we are doing something against conduct.

the former 2lost4words would like me to tell you that she is sorry that you thought she was playing a prank on a site full of mentally vulnerable people(no offense meant).

We are all very sorry for getting on a site to get support for our mental instabilities. We shouldn't have done that.

R

Robin

robin- I have a question. Why am I under moderation? I'm sure you have you reasons, I just really would like to know. Thanks.
Here is the answer I have already given:

As for the rest of you, this is just one giant mess I either really don't have the time to spend 6 hours on a single problem or I am not well enough to do so most times, your methods of posting attracted not just my attention and suspicions but those of many others too, I felt forced to investigate. I gave the person who has multiple accounts plenty of warnings before I banned her and to make absolutely positive this is not a case of school kids playing an extended prank on a site full of vulnerable people the rest of you have been placed under moderation until further notice, you can address the situation in this post as being under moderation you no longer have access to the pm's feature.

R

Robin

my biology class had just ended, and I'm sincerely sorry if I misstated that.
I am not the only one on this site that speaks in that manner. I am very sorry if it offends you in any way. And i will cease speaking in that form if that is what you wish me to do.

I wanted to point out that the former 2lost4words is now on painkillers again because this accomadating site allowed her to overcome her erroneous addiction.

I'm sorry that our actions led you to believe that we are doing something against conduct.

the former 2lost4words would like me to tell you that she is sorry that you thought she was playing a prank on a site full of mentally vulnerable people(no offense meant).

We are all very sorry for getting on a site to get support for our mental instabilities. We shouldn't have done that.
The decision still stands as of today, whether this decision is reversed or not is entirely up to you and your friends and based soley on the judgement of the staff as to whether you possess a threat to the members here on the site.

When we can determine with any reliability and accuracy that you are not here as some part of prank your full posting priviledges will be returned.

i am very sorry, i didn't realize that you had said that. I want to tell you that we are not just trying to play with vulnerable people. if i was trying to do that, why would I talk about my rape, being abused,and other things I am having problems with? Wouldn't it make more sense for me to just reply.
okay, me and mya just figured something out. Mya let someone else use her email, and so its understandable that you thought she had two accounts, because there were 2 accounts for her email.
why can't I PM? just a ?

R

Robin

i am very sorry, i didn't realize that you had said that. I want to tell you that we are not just trying to play with vulnerable people. if i was trying to do that, why would I talk about my rape, being abused,and other things I am having problems with? Wouldn't it make more sense for me to just reply.
okay, me and mya just figured something out. Mya let someone else use her email, and so its understandable that you thought she had two accounts, because there were 2 accounts for her email.
why can't I PM? just a ?
Okies thankyou for your input, I'm too tired to go into this in any more tonightbut I promise we will keep a close eye on all of your posts and if they are more mature and toned down as your last few posts have been I see no reason why it wouldn't allay our fears and place you all back squarely as regular members with full posting, chat and pm facilities at your disposale.

As for pm's being disabled, that feature has been disabled for people under moderation, as has the ability to enter chat.

Robin-READ THIS

okay, I am under moderation right now, so I couldn't PM this to you. I just wanted to tell you that I am sorry for the way that i have been conducting myself. i know I don't have the cleanest mouth, and I should've watched what I said. So, basically, I'm sorry Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00