I'm fucking sorry, ok?!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jess, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess

Jess Guest

I'm sorry for fucking up. I'm sorry for ruining everything. I'm sorry I'm still breathing enough to write this

I'm fucking sorry

My feelings don't matter..

2. Well you're not a bad person as long as you're sorry and realize what you did was wrong.

But I don't think you should be sorry for breathing, I think you should be happy you are.
    Everyones feelings matter, don't be dramatic.

3. Jess

Jess Guest

You don't even know the half of it and you're trying to tell me what to do? and tell me that things are ok?

Don't be dramatic? 'scuse me but you have no clue

4. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Jess,
    Your feelings do matter and you DO matter to us here. I don't know what's going on, but I know you are hurting and you don't need to say you are sorry. We are all doing the best that we can here despite all our pain. I'm here for you.

5. Jess

Jess Guest

i felt bad enough.. now i fucked up even more.

why am I so stupid?!?? ahhhhhh I deserve to be shot

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:hug: Jess-- u certainly dont deserve to be shoot

7. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Jess what's going on? I know it's hard for you to talk about, but I'm here if you want to. Don't let insensitive people upset you. It's not worth it.

8. Glacier

Glacier New Member

What did you do?

9. Jess

Jess Guest

Just people should'nt try to convince me they give a shit at all when the next thing they're gonna go and say is "I hope you're fucking sorry cuz I'm done"

That just proves you don't give a shit.

SO SO many people have told me they care then I end up getting fucked over so sorry I'm reluctant to believe it. I'm sorry I'm a bitch. but I have a fucking reason right now, not that you'd care because you didn't even give me a chance to calm down.

Nobody, I mean NOBODY, try and tell me you care cuz I'm sick of thinking people do when they really DONT

10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Jess
    We talked on MSN the other day for the first time in ages..and I was sooo happy to hear from you. Whether you think you are a bad person or not I think you are absolutely wonderful. I'm sorry you are feeling like this, your feelings do matter and you matter. Remember...Red Sox and 10 months

:hug: luv yah hun
    kells

11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Jess, people on here do care. The community we have here is a special one. What is it exactly that has you soo upset?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.