I'm getting bad again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by foreignlauren, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foreignlauren

foreignlauren Member

I've started cutting again, just in the spur of the moment when I got really angry with my family and it got to the point that I even wrote a suicide note to my mum not that I was definitely certain I wanted to end my life but just to get it all out of me which I don't recommend just in case your thoughts turn and do decide to, and now I feel like shit because I've done it again after 6 whole months of stopping.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun just a slip ok you should look at how strong you have been hun 6 months way to go. You nowknow hun you can stop ok you can not sh so you pick yourself up hun and continue on with how well you were doing I am sorry anger at your family caused such turmoil hun and i hope you have more peaceful days ahead of you hugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi lauren... as they say when you fall off the horse, you get back on again. :) You relapsed, you can learn from this mistake. If you went without for 6 months, I believe you can do so again :) Have faith in yourself xxx

4. foreignlauren

foreignlauren Member

thank you both :( I'm just waiting for the day it will end but I don't see it ever happening at all it's just a constant battle xxx

5. Morris Furt

Morris Furt Account Closed

It is normal to feel that way. However, putting yourself in the situation just like ending your life, that then is a different story. You might well seek some sort of counseling, so to express what it is that you are feeling inside. Life is too short my dear, so do nothing to end it in your own way. Many are those striving to live. <mod edit- link html removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
  6. Morris Furt

Morris Furt Account Closed

It is normal to feel that way. However, putting yourself in the situation just like ending your life, that then is a different story. You might well seek some sort of counseling, so to express what it is that you are feeling inside. Life is too short my dear, so do nothing to end it in your own way. Many are those striving to live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.