Im getting better

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sardaukar, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

Hiya forum, I just wanted to say that I am getting better, I have found the parts I needed to fix myself, and for the first time in, well pretty much ever, I feel fine, I havent been really depressed in weeks, so I just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this forum for your support, and a very big thank you to a certain someone, you have shown me what it is like to feel love, and to be loved, you have changed my life for the better :cuddle2:. So i may not be on this site as often as I used to, since I am on the road to recovery for now, its going to be a long road, but, I think I can make it, Im more complete than Ive ever been, I can finally find out who the real me is, Im looking forwards to that. But I couldnt have done it without the love and support of my friends, and everyone on this forum. So, thank you, you have saved me, thank you so much :biggrin:

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

saraukar, glad things going better for you now.. hope this continues for you on the right track. thanks for posting here.. gives the rest of us faith also.. tc, Jim

3. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

So glad you're feeling better, Sar, and that you've found the support and friendship you need. Wishing you all good things as you move forward, and sending hugs and friendship...T :hug:

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Good to hear, Sardaukar.

5. dice

dice Well-Known Member

I'm so happy for your success. Too much of this forum is depressing so it is always nice to hear a positive story. You have given me hope that maybe I can get out of my depression slump I've been in. It's great to know that it is possible to get better.

6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Scott,

Great to hear that things are starting to look up! Sending positive energy your way and wishing you a full recovery. ;] :hug:

Alex