I'm getting PO"s

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

You so called adults are forgetting that I"m 17 and you're also forgetting that you're atleast 20 years or over and its pissing me off!

I never try to be mean here..but if you wanna start, I'm fine with that!

This is suppose to be a support forum true..And I have beeen trying to help ppl, regardless of my beliefs..but if you wanna start s**t, be my guest..Goodness, gracious.

P.s-ya know who ya are..

Try being a little nicer and maybe I will too!

(pissed off!)

2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

What has that got to do with anything? :blink:

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

What's going on? :unsure:

4. ShalenaM

Look at Rainbow chaser and you'll know whats going on,,some people are mad at me for my opinions about the "going to hell thing"

Thats not fair because I was just putting what I believe..and they got all offensive and aggressive at me..Check some of my other post..they have never been mean to anyone!

I'm not mean! Unless I feel insulted!:mellow:

5. ShalenaM

Oh, it has nothing to do with anything..but in other words..

YOU SHOULD ACT MORE MATURE, THAN I BECAUSE IM 17!!

THAT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH EVERYTHING! YOU ARE OLDER, THAN ME, YOU SHOULD ATLEAST ACT LIKE IT!

THATS WHAT ITS SAYING!:dry:mad:

6. RainbowChaser

Actually, I only asked about the age thing. Just because I'm 20 doesn't mean I'm any more or less grown up than you. In fact my brain is probably stuck at age 11 forever due to traumatic stuff that happened then.

Oh, and about the Going To Hell thread - I avoid threads like that like the plague for a reason - I don't need arguements.

7. ShalenaM

Well, I'm sorry,, But I don't like arguments either..but all I did was post my opinion on there..A girl askeed the question " How many of you believe you will go straight to hell if you commit suicide.."

It wasn't for people who didn't belive in the first place..I put my opinion on there and they got mad..

If you can't handle the fire. stay out of the kitchen!

8. RainbowChaser

But if that's the case then why bring age into it? If you're all old enough to know what you believe, then surely age isn't a factor?

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:laugh: Oh my, oh my..Just...wow.

10. ShalenaM

WOW AT YOUR FACE!:mad:

11. ShalenaM

I BROUGHT AGE INTO IT BECAUSE ADULTS ARE YELLING AT ME, THATS WHY..IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF THEY WOULD UNDERSTAND IM A TEENAGER, MAYBE THEY'D BE A LITTLE NICER..??

12. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Heh, you should not care about if other people don't like your opinion or belief. Your entitled to display them and have your own point of view. If others don't like it then they have deal with it and move on.

I haven't seen the thread as of late, so I can't really comment on whats going on in there.

Try not to take things like this to heart too much.

13. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Can we calm down, please?

:hug:

14. RainbowChaser

They probably wouldn't be any nicer, and for the record I'm not arguing with you, mearly asking you a question. I've never even talked to you before, so don't get all shouty at me.

15. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Listen, sweetie, being angry is not going to help anyone. You say you're getting pissed off because you think people are being rude to you, look at yourself. You're being quite rude..You say you're getting treated differently because of your age, I don't think so. I'm 2 years younger than you, and I get treated the same as anyone else. There are no adults 'yelling' at you. So far, you're the only one I've seen 'yelling.' It shouldn't make a difference if they know you're a teenager or not, they should treat you the same as everyone else. Age has nothing to do with anything.
    I do think that you should calm down a bit, and then maybe you'll see how utterly ridiculous some of what you're saying is. I'm not exactly sure what the purpose of this thread was..but if you have a problem with another member, you should take it up with a member of staff.
    Hope you feel better later.

16. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

I know members as young as 13. No one treats anyone any different because of age because we have all been there.. been told 'your too rich / stupid / young' to be depressed, and we know thats not true.

The only reason you would get treated any differently is if you gave people bad attitude..

17. Raiden

Raiden Guest

Jess wins this topic. Seriously though, age is not an excuse for ignorance. You should pay less attention to age and more about what they actually say. :)

18. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

If you're old enought to post on here and express your opinion on sensitive issues then you're old enough to take what gets dished out. If not stay off the board... we don't have baby minding facilities on here.

19. ShalenaM

well the people on that thread got all angry at me...and I have short tolerance and i am overly sensitive..

But, I am generally a nice person..my other posts on here..clearly are nice and supportive..:wink:

20. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Hmm... :blink:

In my opinion, you could be a bit more supportive. If you were, you would receive words that are to your liking, and you wouldn't need to feel so attacked.

You get what you dish out.

You're old enough to take accountability for your actions and not blame these little bouts of incoherent rudeness on being overly-sensitive.

Please don't make age a factor. As you can see, it affects one's maturity levels not.

But good luck. I hope you find the attention you're searching for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.