I'm getting really sick of all of this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrNick1010, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrNick1010

DrNick1010 Well-Known Member

I can't stop thinking about committing suicide lately. I have so many friends and family that I know would miss me. I have so much to live for. I have so much left to accomplish in life. And yet I still feel so overwhelmed, so all alone. There isn't a single person I can talk to who I feel won't judge me for feeling depressed and feeling suicidal and that makes me feel pretty fucking miserable. I'm on the verge of going from thinking about suicide as a concept to thinking about methods again. Goddammit, I feel like such a miserable piece of shit. My cynicism is really getting the best of me and it seems as though everything is working out for everyone around me except for me and I don't think it ever will. I'll just die alone and poor, leaving behind nothing but debts and a jar of ashes.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your doctor won't judge you hun but will get you help you need to not feel so low We won't judge you either hugs

3. Brokengirl123

Brokengirl123 Well-Known Member

Why do you feel this way DrNick? What is going wrong for you? Please keep talking and hopefully we can help and support you in the right way.

Also many of us here can relate to not having anyone to talk to about our suidical feelings. My own mum even judges me for it (and she is a good mum) and reiterates all the usual bs and stigma that it comes with. But at least there are people here who will not judge you. Talk to us okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.