I'm getting tired... just.. tired.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Self Destruct, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Self Destruct

Self Destruct Member

I can't put up with much of anything anymore. I don't even have the energy left to deal with most of anything anymore. I'm afraid for what that means.. I don't want to do anything I'll regret, but it's almost like I can't stop myself.

I've been angry my whole life, but now things are different. Have been for a few years. I have my ups every now and then, but when I get to the downs I just don't want to do anything but hurt myself.. I've made promises too. And I don't want to break those promises, but it's becoming increasingly difficult... I'm just not really sure what to do anymore.

2. Robert in Goleta

Robert in Goleta New Member

Dear Mathew,
    That sounds tough. It also sounds like you may be untreated for a mood disorder. You certainly sound depressed. I am being treated for bipolar disorder. I think about suicide quite a lot. But, the meds keep from acting. Even though I have low self-esteem and suicidal thoughts, I'm not doing it.
    I hope you give medical treatment a chance-if you haven't already.

3. Self Destruct

Self Destruct Member

I'm not sure which mood disorder, but I'm currently being treated for depression. I've also been diagnosed with schizophrenia, which is the main reason my energy levels are being suppressed. It's been around six years since then, and nothing has helped. That's really the big reason for me being so tired of trying to even do anything. But there are also other things that have nothing to do with that which contribute to the negativity. I'm starting a new medication today though that, hopefully, will help at least a little bit.