I'm getting tired

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rocky95, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocky95

Rocky95 New Member

I'm new here, so a little bit not sure what I want, but nowadays I feel myself terrible and I think maybe I just want to talk about what I feel and think. I always afraid of maybe I will say something wrong, something too much, when I speak with my friends or family members. I don't want to hurt them, or scare them, but it seems like if I really don't want to do anything like this, then probably the best not to say anything. I just want to talk, but I afraid really do that. Sometimes it's really like I can't speak. It's like I have walls, and what is behind, I can't tell. Like I have some hateful rules for myself. I don't want it, but this is my life now.
    So I hope, I can speak here and maybe somebody will listen me. English is not my first language, so sorry if I made some mistake, it's harder to express my feelings that way. But actually it's give me some safety feelings... I mean it really makes me feel that I'm anonym.
    So what's the problem? I'm not sure how to tell it. I'm almost 20 (I know, I'm young, but that's not how I feel that) and I'm suffering from depression more than 6 years. Actually I not really remember what means normal life. I can only dreaming about not feel terrible everyday. And now I started to feel there is no type of future what I really want. I feel my whole life is a big fight and I'm just getting really tired. I feel that sommething is wrong with me. When I was young I wanted to be special, but now I guess life is just kidding whit me. I want to be normal. I want less pain and sadness. But I never get it.
    I have a terapist, she is good and help a little bit, but now it seems like I arrival a turning point, and a part of me just say all the time "give up, it never will be better" and it's hard to not believe. I figth so many years ago... I'm tired. I also have a psychiatrist and have to take pills every day, because without these I really can't do anything. Can't sleep, can't eat, can't focus, I just lose my control. But I hate pills. And sometimes I want to lose the control. Sometimes I want to make everything worse just because I hope that it will be easier to give up.
    I can't understand what's wrong with me. And why me. I don't think, that I'm a horrible person. I mean... yeah, I hate myself, but I always try to live a good life. I help others and try to avoid that others feels that I'm a problem. So mostly nobody know how bad I feel my self. Just maybe a few of them. So I don't know, why I can't be normal. Why I have to suffer? Others in my age are planning their future, go to a university, start to work, explore the world or something... But I don't do anything. I just try... This year for me was a "holiday" after school. And now I should do some exams and make big decisions. And I don't want. All of these years I always found something to fight for. But now I feel I don't want anything anymore. Maybe I'm slowly loosing my hope. I feel remorse because all of this. I should be better. I should fight better. Maybe I'm really a bad person.

Thanks if you listened me and thanks if you write a few words. I'm not sure if it was a good idea to write here or not, but I give a chance for this.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think it is a good idea to write here to release some of your thoughts and perhaps some sadness as well. You won't feel so alone as you will see others do understand what you are saying I hope you continue to talk here on chat or post on forums ok
    You are not a bad person just someone that has an illness that is struggling to cope right now
  3. Rocky95

Rocky95 New Member

You are right. It's good to feel some times that others understand me. Or at least try it.
    But even if I'm not bad, probably I'm stupid. It seems like I don't want to get better. I should fight, but now I'm acting like I already give up and just wait for the end. The only thing what can means that I'm steel try to fight that I try to speak with others. But I also know that nobody can fight instead of me, in the end I'm alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.