i'm getting worse..

neko-chan

that is the self doubt or the anxiety talking
yeah.. i guess.. but sometimes it is difficult to believe i'm worth something when no one validates it.. it is easier to think you're important and likable when people actually expresses and shows how much they like your company..

sometimes i just really want to be happy.. but then my mind fucks it all up.. it would be great if i can be happy even at times..

How numb you are to be honest. .just being here are you able to conquer these type of emotions, as an introvert at times wouldn't reach out as they should. Self-development, or even a mixture of reasons can make itself known but still are they beatable. To just so happen to talk with you while in your comfort zone be it a chat full of members or someone personally who you'd possibly think can make a difference even for one day can be of assistance. By choice is it, but you're still giving yourself that hand for someone who could be seen as that person.

neko-chan

How numb you are to be honest. .just being here are you able to conquer these type of emotions, as an introvert at times wouldn't reach out as they should. Self-development, or even a mixture of reasons can make itself known but still are they beatable. To just so happen to talk with you while in your comfort zone be it a chat full of members or someone personally who you'd possibly think can make a difference even for one day can be of assistance. By choice is it, but you're still giving yourself that hand for someone who could be seen as that person.
i don't even know right now what i want.. but for now.. i'll just stick here and see how it goes.. maybe i can find some people i can talk to occasionally..

The unknown can often motivate a person to try, where at times does it take trying to still in many ways study more about yourself. With every personality as i've learned throughout my years is able to give me some sort of benefit for my future be it people or even myself from now to then.

neko-chan

The unknown can often motivate a person to try, where at times does it take trying to still in many ways study more about yourself. With every personality as i've learned throughout my years is able to give me some sort of benefit for my future be it people or even myself from now to then.
yeah definitely.. the thing is i'm trying to figure out things about myself for years now.. and at one point i thought i've got everything figured out.. and that things are working out.. then in one instant everything that makes me feel safe disappeared and i'm left trying to find my balance..

And it will, like myself, take years to do so hence why you're either here or stepping out those doors everyday. You're still learning something with every time you're working or even talking with family. It's a common process of thought, assumption, or even self-accuracy on having things the way they are but still does it go right back to that learning experience.

neko-chan

i don't know how i manage to get stressed while being on vacation.. and taking a few weeks off work.. maybe reading texts from colleagues isn't a good idea.. but i can't exactly ignore them right?? i'm just on vacation.. but in reality i still have responsibilities at work..

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00