I'm giving my first workshop

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by morning rush, Apr 18, 2013.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

today is the day of the smoothie workshop I'm giving at 3 pm. I'm kind of nervous and excited at the same time. There will be 6 people which is above my comfort zone (having socialphobias) I really hope it will go well, and that the information I gathered is okay...

we went to get other stuff to make the smoothies so that was okay...I hope the different fruit mixture is going to taste good.

I'm trying not to think negatively...like it's useless info and no one will like it...but it's hard...

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hope it went well.

3. morning rush

thanks theodora...apparently when things like that happen, no one really cares :/

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I care hun how did it go Did everyone enjoy making the smoothies

5. morning rush

yes :) they did...but afterwards I felt really negative and bad...I'm too tired now but I will post on it tomorrow

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

After such things, Social Anxiety sufferers often over-analyse, picking up and obsessing over every thing that can be seen negatively. I know I do.
    Well done for doing it, though, hope it went well. Smoothies are lovely!

7. morning rush

you are totally right, I do that all the time. it went well. Just that I felt as though it didn't but it did. Not sure I would do it again but we'll see. One step at a time I guess :)