im giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DarlingIAdoreYou, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarlingIAdoreYou

DarlingIAdoreYou Active Member

Every day is a constant struggle for me. I don't know what to do anymore. I've been having dreams that I'm looking at myself in a mirror and then all of the sudden<Mod Edit:petal:Method> Also, I've had dreams that <mod edit - methods>. But right when I do it i wake up. I sometimes wish those dreams were true. The only reason why i haven't done it is because of a friend. If he hadn't came into my life, i would dead, but i don't know if that's a or bad thing. I really need someone to talk to. :c

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  2. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

Appreciate that you have your friend. Don't ask yourself too much questions about it.

You don't give a lot of details about your problems so it's hard to give advices.

I hope things will get better for you.

3. Flora

Flora New Member

I feel the same, the constant struggle. I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to be starting treatment soon, getting meds changed, but none of this helps. I feel so alone, I have no one to talk to about this, friends I have I don't want to discuss with them. I feel like I've done everything I can to try and improve things but I still feel like shit. That's why I signed up for here. Maybe not the kind of response you are looking for but I find it better, easier, to talk to people who can understand the feelings that are so hard to put into words. No matter how much people try, if they don't experience it then it's impossible to convey. Just know that you are not alone in the feelings and the fact that we joined this site must mean that we have some hope, talk to people here, that is my advice.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum,

I understand you are feeling so down and dreary but try and find some positives in the process of recovering from this depressed phase. Do something you like, something fun, hang out with friends and also talk to them, friends are there for give and take. You must already think very highly of that friend xxx

Best of luck to you :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.