i'm giving up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aviewfromchaos, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

i'm giving up on everything. my life is in shambles. i'm a raging alcoholic and i'm not even 21. my family hates me and my friends never return my calls or respond to me. fuck it all. i'll just drink myself into a coma.

2. belletone

belletone Active Member

I know nothing I say will make the hurting stop, but please try to hold on a little longer. My dad was drunk without our family's knowing for most of my childhood, but we all still love him. And now he's in AA and has been sober for over 2 months, and has a new lease on life.

I know this probably sounds very fake, but its true. I can tell you from listening to my dad that everything seems very different and much worse when you're taking a depressant (which alcohol is). Now that he's off the sauce , he's a totally different, happier person.

Hope you hang in there. Feel free to PM me if you want.

3. aviewfromchaos

i don't know if i can.....,i just drank 3 bottless of Bacardi 151. so i'll seee what happens s in the morning....if im not here, thnkas for trying. it means a lot.

4. belletone

belletone Active Member

I'm not an expert, but try making yourself throw up. If that doesn't work, please call 911 and get your stomach pumped.

Trust me, when you're sober you realize that everyone cares about you much more than you could imagine when you're drunk.

5. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

I hope you are here in the morning. Please PM me or email me anytime. I may not know you but I do care. Dying should not be an option. You can get help. You deserve it. Keep talking. This place has helped a lot of people, including me, and it can help you. Take care and be gentle with yourself.

6. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Oh dear.
    Hun you don't know me but I'm very worried.
    Please be careful..

7. aviewfromchaos

i'mmm tryyin g to keep talkign. i can barely see the screann. i thinkim passing aout. goood lord i drank too much....

8. summerschild

Please keep talking. Can you call for an ambulance? You need to get help NOW.

9. belletone

belletone Active Member

please call an ambulance, or get someone to call it for you. We all want you to get through this!

10. aviewfromchaos

i wouuld if iiiii oculd. ima juust slllle p now........seee if ii eevne make it till morning g.

11. summerschild

call 911 NOW
    please do this while you still can

12. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

Well its been over a half an hour since you wrote about how much you drank so it looks like you'll be ok. Life is going to suck when you wake up tomorrow, you're gonna be sick for a week.
    it's probably still a good idea to call an ambulance or something.

13. summerschild

Please let us know how you are when you can. We do care. :hug:

14. aviewfromchaos

well, im still here. i woke up in my bathtub with a knife and 7 cuts on my body. i dunno what to do now. i'm stuck between keeping drinking and actually getting help for once.....

15. lonercarrot

lonercarrot Well-Known Member

drinking obviously isn't working for you, maybe getting help would be a good idea

16. summerschild

And keep talking to us. It does help. I'm in here quite a bit if you want to PM me or email me.

17. aviewfromchaos

thanks guys. =] im still on the fence about if i want to get help or not.

18. summerschild

I can understand that but at least keep talking to us. It will help. And if you want to PM or email me I'm here off and on all the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.